News: Fox: Greg Olsen: Cowboys playoff losses 'don't fall on Dak Prescott's shoulders'

erod

Reaction score
Many fans around here know more than Olsen......he just played the game, our guys played Madden! Lol
He was playing the game and not watching Dak.

If you listen to Olsen, he's worse than Collinsworth. They both love EVERYBODY in the league. Rarely criticize anybody.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Lol I dont need to read all of them but i bet the folks who are now telling me Skip Bayless knows what he is talking about do not agree with Greg Olsen..lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
5INTs in how many games???

Did Orloskvy completely ignore the Wild Card game Oints 4TDs :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
5 TD's, not 4. He ran one in also.

Lets just look at Dak's entire playoff career: 92.3 QBR, 15 TD's and 5 picks.

AS his body of work is very good. Only tough games were against the #1 defense in the NFL. And he had little help in those.

Zeke averaged 28 yards per game and 2.6 ypc and 0 TD's in those niner games.

In the first niners game the defense gave up 170 yards rushing and 2 TD's.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was playing the game and not watching Dak.

If you listen to Olsen, he's worse than Collinsworth. They both love EVERYBODY in the league. Rarely criticize anybody.
He's a pro.....I respect his opinion more than whannbees around here

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I can still picture Hilton running WFO, right down the seam, directly in front of Dak, as Dak chooses to throw a bad pass into coverage.

That one single play could have made THE difference.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t remember him covering the playoff games against the 9ers that our defense held the opposition.
You only look at one side and not all three phases of the game. Lol
That's why I hate haters!

Dorsett33

Reaction score
But we're they making 30% of the cap?
So what!?! That don't mean ish! At the end of the day it's about playing football with pride. They get paid for what they do and different positions get paid differenty. Learn it! Believe it! It's football business! And there were other positions that didn't perform. Not just Dak. Smh

erod

Reaction score
So what!?! That don't mean ish! At the end of the day it's about playing football with pride. They get paid for what they do and different positions get paid differenty. Learn it! Believe it! It's football business! And there were other positions that didn't perform. Not just Dak. Smh
Utter nonsense.