Video: Fox: Skip Bayless: Cowboys' free agency has been disappointing and disastrous

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
You - "Skip, I forgot to grab some milk at the store."
Skip - "I'll never eat Kraft Macaroni and Cheese ever again. This is the most disastrous grocery run in the history of this world or any other that may or may not exist."

Sydla

Reaction score
Disappointing - yes
Disastrous - No

I didn't listen to the segment, is he talking about just this free agency period or Cowboys free agency in general? Because when you look at the total wasteland that has been Cowboys FA the last 6-7 years, yeah, it's been pretty disastrous.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't really see what the issue is around what either one of those guys said. Neal, IMO, is not a great fit. Never really like him because he's a hitter but he can't cover much at all. He's got 2 INTs his entire career or something. He's not the guy a lot of our fans think he is, IMO. I don't really believe we needed another Strong Safety but hey, we'll see.

Sydla

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't really see what the issue is around what either one of those guys said. Neal, IMO, is not a great fit. Never really like him because he's a hitter but he can't cover much at all. He's got 2 INTs his entire career or something. He's not the guy a lot of our fans think he is, IMO. I don't really believe we needed another Strong Safety but hey, we'll see.

Makes you wonder what they think about Wilson, who at least showed a little something last year.

Carson

Reaction score
I didn't listen to the segment, is he talking about just this free agency period or Cowboys free agency in general? Because when you look at the total wasteland that has been Cowboys FA the last 6-7 years, yeah, it's been pretty disastrous.
This free agency. He wants us to sign guys like Patrick Peterson and Earl Thomas