Video: Fox: Skip Bayless: Cowboys' free agency has been disappointing and disastrous

Carson

Reaction score
Very accurate assessment. No impact defensive players and missed opportunities on some good stars out there . Typical **** show FO penny pinching on defense .
I don’t disagree. But Peterson and Thomas aren’t it

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm glad someone is publicly calling out the Cowboys FO. How many of these guys we signed will actually contribute or even be on the team 4 games in?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I didn't listen to the segment, is he talking about just this free agency period or Cowboys free agency in general? Because when you look at the total wasteland that has been Cowboys FA the last 6-7 years, yeah, it's been pretty disastrous.
This period. Marble Mouth Sharpe gave them an F and Skippy gave them a D.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If anyone of you actually listen to Skip, that’s on you. He’s no better than Stephen A. Smith.

I'd listen to Skip everyday of the week, over SAS. All Smith does is turn everything into a civil rights issue. I just want to listen to sports and get away from the constant stupidity of the day. At least Skip is mostly about sports.

Either way, neither is a great choice IMO.

Creeper

Reaction score
Skip is right and he is wrong. The Cowboys free agency so far has been disappointing, and disastrous from the standpoint they spent a bunch of money on a bunch of players who are not going to make them a better team. All of their FA signings are just guys who are not much better than what Dallas had last season. The Cowboys are not a better team because these guys were signed. They will be better if Dak, Tyron, and La'el are healthy. He is wrong about signing Earl Thomas. That is chasing ghosts.

I think Jerry is relying on the fact they have a new DC. I am not buying it. The Cowboys have had lots of head coaches and DCs and none of them have made a big difference. They just shuffle the food around the plate and get the same result. The Cowboys had no impact players on defense last year and they have none this year.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Skip is a blowhard whose every opinion is fake and created to inflame opinions. He doesn’t believe *any* of it.

This hack made his entire career on the back of the Cowboys. He should be paying Jerry half of his annual income for borrowing the likeness of a journalist

basel90

Reaction score
I'd listen to Skip everyday of the week, over SAS. All Smith does is turn everything into a civil rights issue. I just want to listen to sports and get away from the constant stupidity of the day. At least Skip is mostly about sports.

Either way, neither is a great choice IMO.
Prefer skip any day over smith and others who just want to talk civil rights. Skip loves the cowboys and is very entertaining

Rayman70

Reaction score
there is NO pleasing this *******. First we aren't active enough, THEN we sign maybe the most playmaking versatile safety hybrid there is In Neal,and HE STILL AINT HAPPY. Skippy needs to crawl away and stay there. Tired of his clown show remarks. Glad I dont watch that abortion of a show.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This means the Cowboys have nailed the free agency so far.
^^well said. Yep.
nailed-it.gif