Frank Clark is a could have been Cowboy

kskboys

Reaction score
If I'm gonna play the what could've been game, give me Danielle Hunter. He also had a pre draft visit with the team, could've been selected in the later 3rd, and has 54.5 sacks in 5 seasons, to include 29 sacks over the past 2 seasons (14.5 sacks each of the last 2 years). He also signed a 5-year $72 million dollar extension with $40 million guaranteed...not to mention he has no off-field issues.
I couldn't comprehend why we didn't take him. And why we thought Chaz Green was a better prospect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score

kskboys

Reaction score
In that draft, I wanted Eddie Goldman!!!! Dude would absolutely transform our D!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
I don't know if you saw the game or not but here's a site that can explain it better than me:

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/1...ans-derrick-henry-49ers-running-super-bowl-54

That'll help you understand what happen. Clark was not a huge part of anything lol.
I did see the game, and what I observed was a D unit that worked together as a team, playing off each other, holding their spots, filling gaps, just generally doing their jobs and holding the run game in check. Clark was a huge part of that.