Frank Reich fired in Carolina

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I am hearing Reich wanted to trade for Young, so I suppose if this is the case he was a sitting duck. Lina will forefit the #1 overall pick to Da Bears, and it will be a very interesting off season seeing what they do with that pick. In all fairness, Bryce has zero to work with...

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
No, DQ is not going to Carolina. They will look for an offense minded coach to help Bryce Young.
Mac Jones has a defensive-minded HC, as does Zach Wilson, as does Justin Fields, as does Kenny Pickett.

Meanwhile Dak had Garrett and McCarthy, Lawrence has Pederson, Hurts has Sirianni, Purdy has Shanahan, Tua has McDaniel, Love has Lafleur, Burrow has Taylor, Goff had Mcvay…

At some point you need to connect the dots.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Mac Jones has a defensive-minded HC, as does Zach Wilson, as does Justin Fields, as does Kenny Pickett.

Meanwhile Dak had Garrett and McCarthy, Lawrence has Pederson, Hurts has Sirianni, Purdy has Shanahan, Tua has McDaniel, Love has Lafleur, Burrow has Taylor, Goff had Mcvay…

could argue those qbs in the first list just arent all that great, while the other are regardless.

Matty ice got mvp under Dan Quinn

Flamma

Reaction score
kinda dumb, they gave up a lot of pieces and the QB they paid a high price for isnt all that good, esp with what they have left. Honestly thought they were tanking
Not kind of dumb, super dopey. Did Reich make that stupid trade? He works with what he has been given. Which is a putrid offense.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
could argue those qbs in the first list just arent all that great, while the other are regardless.

Matty ice got mvp under Dan Quinn
These were the developmental coaches I was listing, hence Mcvay for Goff. Ryan was already a perennial pro bowler when Quinn arrived

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well, I was going to edit my post to say. They could go with a defensive minded coach, since their defense has some pieces to work with, when healthy.
And look for a strong OC.