and then take a gander at some of the guys they dumped:

DJ Moore
Matt Ioannidis
Miles Hartfield
McCaffrey
Donta Foremen
Cory Littleton
Damien Wilson

And some backups as well. New players scattered all over the roster w/ a slow midget for a QB. Yeah, there's the formula for success.
:laugh:

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Although Nicole Tepper is the Cheif Adminstrative office for the Carolina Panthers (I believe the parent company who owns the panthers) whom tepper married in 2016, I'd like to not throw a man's wife under the bus due to the "torch and pitchfork burn em to the ground" crowd.

Really can't find any information on exactly what her work history was before marrying Tepper other than fluff write ups since she Married Tepper, but she did by all accounts help in the interview process in person both Young and Stroud.

Scott Fitterer (sp?) the GM of the panthers by all accounts will be up next on the chopping block, but we go back to exactly who is good at their job will actually want to work for the Peppers?

Watching the local news last night, a local "Panthers analyst" made the point that since there are only 32 NFL teams in the world, high end positions such as GM and head coach are a rare opportunity. Added, anyone taking the job will most like get a guaranteed contract as Reich is still owed by all accounts 36 million dollars until 2026. What's interesting is I read that the colts are still paying Reich's salary now that he was let go (which honestly I don't understand if that is the case) until 2026 which by all accounts will be for a total of 36 miliion dollars. I do think if anyone can budget their money, they could live a long happy life with that amount LOL Heck, Rhule was paid around 40 miliion for being let go by Tepper. That said, when your a billionaire, what's 30 million here or 40 million there gone?

Luckily I'm not a Panthers fan although I do get stuck watching them on Sunday's for games though. After Tepper bought the team and he brought Rhule in, I figured it was going to become a dumpster fire, and boy, did it ever.

Again, for all the fans who think they're stuck in haydes with Jerry and Stephen, it really could be worse.
She was also on the committee that hired Reich. Not throwing her under the bus though, end of the day Tepper is in charge.

I get good laughs out of my Panthers friends cursing Tepper

DZSierra

Reaction score
She was also on the committee that hired Reich. Not throwing her under the bus though, end of the day Tepper is in charge.

I get good laughs out of my Panthers friends cursing Tepper
Oh, don't get me wrong, given her position with the team, you know she has some kind of input, particularly when she sleeps with the boss ;)

Thing is, we don't know exactly how much input she has (I would hope not that much LOL).

Big_D

Reaction score
Although Nicole Tepper is the Cheif Adminstrative office for the Carolina Panthers (I believe the parent company who owns the panthers) whom tepper married in 2016, I'd like to not throw a man's wife under the bus due to the "torch and pitchfork burn em to the ground" crowd.

Really can't find any information on exactly what her work history was before marrying Tepper other than fluff write ups since she Married Tepper, but she did by all accounts help in the interview process in person both Young and Stroud.

Scott Fitterer (sp?) the GM of the panthers by all accounts will be up next on the chopping block, but we go back to exactly who is good at their job will actually want to work for the Peppers?

Watching the local news last night, a local "Panthers analyst" made the point that since there are only 32 NFL teams in the world, high end positions such as GM and head coach are a rare opportunity. Added, anyone taking the job will most like get a guaranteed contract as Reich is still owed by all accounts 36 million dollars until 2026. What's interesting is I read that the colts are still paying Reich's salary now that he was let go (which honestly I don't understand if that is the case) until 2026 which by all accounts will be for a total of 36 miliion dollars. I do think if anyone can budget their money, they could live a long happy life with that amount LOL Heck, Rhule was paid around 40 miliion for being let go by Tepper. That said, when your a billionaire, what's 30 million here or 40 million there gone?

Luckily I'm not a Panthers fan although I do get stuck watching them on Sunday's for games though. After Tepper bought the team and he brought Rhule in, I figured it was going to become a dumpster fire, and boy, did it ever.

Again, for all the fans who think they're stuck in haydes with Jerry and Stephen, it really could be worse.
Jerry’s been at it for 30 years. He might have actually learned a thing or two but it was certainly worse at one time! Hopefully for Panthers fans Tepper gets his act together by 2050?

DZSierra

Reaction score
Jerry’s been at it for 30 years. He might have actually learned a thing or two but it was certainly worse at one time! Hopefully for Panthers fans Tepper gets his act together by 2050?
Honestly, in the 90's I never owned a TV and didn't keep up with sports like I do now. I know the cowboys had the first horrible year with Johsnon, but it seemed like the boat was corrected the right way after the first year.

From what I'm seeing locally with Carolina, I can't imagine there ever being a bigger and brighter dumpster fire in the NFL other than being a long term Browns fan.

DZSierra

Reaction score
No miracle comeback this year, I guess.
At this point in time, if they even win just one more game this year, THAT would be a miracle LOL

One could argue that they could go for a draft pick, but they gave them all away for the QB of their future.

kskboys

Reaction score
Oh, don't get me wrong, given her position with the team, you know she has some kind of input, particularly when she sleeps with the boss ;)

Thing is, we don't know exactly how much input she has (I would hope not that much LOL).
I'd say he has the input. Unless she..............................................never mind.

kskboys

Reaction score
At this point in time, if they even win just one more game this year, THAT would be a miracle LOL

One could argue that they could go for a draft pick, but they gave them all away for the QB of their future.
Bears have their pick.

Proof

Reaction score
Reich noted today that his journey as a football coach was likely over.

Doubtful. He is 61 and Nick Sirianni's mentor. Also, he has to make some effort to get a job to continue to continue to get the 9 mill a year (with offset from whatever job he takes) for the next three years.

He'll be a consultant with the Eagles next year. It will pay him minimally while he continues to take money from the Panthers. Another boon for the Eagles. Reich is a good coach who took a couple of really awful jobs.
Reich sucks.

bewp7

Reaction score
idk what they want from him

that roster have no talent at all

the qb is 5 foot tall with no plus nfl trait

i say again tho that roster is really really bad they have maybe 4 or 5 player who are any good really look at their roster

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Reich sucks.
Guess the Panthers owner thought they were going to the Super Bowl this year.

imho, Reich is a very good coach.

he's got the Ring.

Would have loved to listen to their last conversation.

Proof

Reaction score
Guess the Panthers owner thought they were going to the Super Bowl this year.

imho, Reich is a very good coach.

he's got the Ring.

Would have loved to listen to their last conversation.
yeah. that ring was on Doug Pederson's shoulders. What did he show you in Indy to lead you to believe he's a very good coach?