Twitter: Frederick confirmed they had not seen or prepared for defensive alignment

superonyx

Reaction score
God forbid the turd cuts back on the run.
Kindly put me on ignore or at least don't reply to my posts.
Find someone else to troll. Your posts are not witty, funny, or interesting in any way.

Thanks!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Likely this isn't about the alignment only. It is about how the play call is poorly matched to the alignment (i.e., they hadn't seen that call against that alignment). If Williams is supposed to let his guy go and start looking to block a LB then the play should be going to the right.

Frederick seems to recognize the problem but can't react the DL player in time.

He's likely barking because somewhere the calls got screwed up. I expect that they never saw that before because it was a combination of line call and play call that didn't match.

That stuff likely happens every so often. You see plays where guys are on different pages every Sunday. Terrible to have it happen in that situation.

That's either on Kellen or Dak.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Find someone else to troll. Your posts are not witty, funny, or interesting in any way.

Thanks!

Not a chance. Im going to continue to laugh in your face at the fact that you have gotten everything wrong about Dak. Trust me, I will never let you live it down. Ill be right there to embarrass you with all the mindless drivel you continue to throw out there.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Thanks!
You must be talking to someone I'm already ignoring, because I can't see who it is. If that's the case, I recommend putting him on ignore. It's much more peaceful.

superonyx

Reaction score
Not a chance. Im going to continue to laugh in your face at the fact that you have gotten everything wrong about Dak. Trust me, I will never let you live it down. Ill be right there to embarrass you with all the mindless drivel you continue to throw out there.
Can you then at least get it right.

You chase me all over this board pretending I said something about Dak. What is my position on Dak again?
It's bizarre.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
We got sucked into the hot trend of hiring young offensive minds without thinking as to whether they could actually coach. Not every 30 something assistant is going to be the next Sean McVay. We would have been better suited to try and hire someone like Kubiak, Darell Bevell or Greg Roman to run the offense as opposed to a guy who has a year of coaching experience to be our offensive coordinator.

We would have been better suited if we just canned Garrett all together. The mess that happened against Minny is his doing and the sole reason why this fiasco happened in the first place.

Talk about choke job.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Can you then at least get it right.

You chase me all over this board pretending I said something about Dak. What is my position on Dak again?
It's bizarre.

I respond to dumb comments. You have a lot of them.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Haha... The guy is a huge troll that chases me around the board saying he is going to stalk me and remind me what I said about Dak..... I have no idea who he thinks I am or what he thinks I said about Dak.
I've reported this troll to the mods on several occasions and nothing changes.
Put him on ignore, and he can chase you all he wants, but he'll be wasting his time.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I thought he was looking for help from the sideline to clean up the poop the OL left on the field after that play. That was Gawd awful blocking. I don't care what play was called.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Of all the bashing thrown at this, THIS is the most disappointing IMO. We had plenty of time outs and didn't use a single one. Once they stopped the 2nd down play, no way in hell you don't call time out now or after the 3rd down play. Call your damn time out, get organized and make sure everyone's on the same page with best-called play.

But thats not Garrett. I have not seen him ever call a play to discuss the best option possible play. Never. It seems that he just counts of the players to do the decision on their own and play it out.

Most coaches call time out, get their offense situation and talk it over on the sidelines. That is what I good coach would do. But no not Garrett.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Likely this isn't about the alignment only. It is about how the play call is poorly matched to the alignment (i.e., they hadn't seen that call against that alignment). If Williams is supposed to let his guy go and start looking to block a LB then the play should be going to the right.

Frederick seems to recognize the problem but can't react the DL player in time.

He's likely barking because somewhere the calls got screwed up. I expect that they never saw that before because it was a combination of line call and play call that didn't match.

That stuff likely happens every so often. You see plays where guys are on different pages every Sunday. Terrible to have it happen in that situation.

That's either on Kellen or Dak.

Frederick admitted they had not seen or prepared for the alignment........my thing is why not call time out? Pretty sure he probably would .......