Free Agency thread

Carson

Reaction score

I would’ve signed Reeder and DeAndre Carter for 2-3 million. Then signed Trai Turner.

Would’ve locked up another starting LB and LB Depth, WR #4 and starting returner and then your starting LG.

All for under 6 million

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Seems like this would have been a good use of some of that cap savings we have...especially given recent events.

Daillest88

Reaction score

Seems like this would have been a good use of some of that cap savings we have...especially given recent events.

Yup I was thinking here’s our chance but the jones are done. Over this team man. Jones give way to many chances to players . Got damn country club

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That’s more than I expected him to get. I guess being patient and making visits ultimately paid off for him.

CWR

Reaction score
Since we drafted a moron I guess we need to he looking at CBs now as well. I feel super confident that will happen.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
FQY_BaNWQAIyejd

Manifest Destiny

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
There's going to be a ton of news this week. Maybe we can have one thread for most of it on the Fan Zone?

It's up to the powers that be. I'm just the most likable guy here.

No.
As an acolyte of Groucho Marx, I prefer anarchy.
But with a sense of humor.