Fresh WR meat suddenly on the open market. Terrelle Pryor

sacase

Reaction score
I don't know why you guys keep getting excited about WR. You have the ultimate WR killer in Dak. He doesn't get the ball down field. We could have Megatron in his prime and we still Couldn't get the ball down field.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I don't know why you guys keep getting excited about WR. You have the ultimate WR killer in Dak. He doesn't get the ball down field. We could have Megatron in his prime and we still Couldn't get the ball down field.

Megatron in his prime and zeke would be a top offense. He would catch balls triple covered

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
A little too late now since I don't think the coaching staff and QB are good enough to integrate a brand new WR at this point of the season. But, I would have signed Pryor over Hurns this summer...I think he even signed with the Jets for cheaper too.

Worst-case, he'd have been as effective as Hurns right now. Best-case, he has more potential due to his size and athletic ability and could have emerged as a top target if he panned out.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Have we learned nothing from Mickey Spags?

"If he's so great, then why's he available?"

fansince68

Reaction score
Dez, Witten, Frederick, Williams, Hanna, Morris, Green, Mcfadden, switzer are all gone or out. That is major change through out the whole offense.

These guys just need to play, and figure out how to make it work. They didn't play much during the preseason, and you could see that at the start of the year. There is no one available that they could bring in that would make them a top offense in the league.

They need to establish their new identity, and distance themselves from the romo era/playstyle. The only way to do that is practice. They can draft a playmaker or two over the next few years.
You kinda padded your stats with Green, mcfadden, and switzer...but i do agree.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
He hasn't been particularly good of late, but he's been playing better than Hurns. He could potentially be an upgrade there.

_sturt_

Reaction score
From Jets SBNation write-up:

Pryor’s season with the Jets has been tumultuous to date. During training camp he earned a rare public rebuke from head coach Todd Bowles for divulging information on an offseason injury. Pryor’s season has been up and down. Loafing on routes during key plays in early games led to a reduced role. He then went to the media to complain about that reduced role.

There were also some good moments, however. Pryor sprinkled in some big plays during the early weeks of the season and was coming off a strong Week 6 game against the Colts.

We will find out whether it was simply the injury in the weeks ahead. If Pryor rejoins the Jets upon getting healthy, we will know it was about the injury. It seems like there are other players the Jets could have cut had they actually been invested in Pryor, though.

https://www.ganggreennation.com/201...t-terrelle-pryor-will-be-released-by-the-jets

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'd take him as an upgrade to Butler.
As an upgrade to anybody we now have.

We have to win now.

We are pissing away this OL with ridiculous gaffs offensively.

Stop the bleeding.

Another loss and we hit the eject button on these WRs as unrepairable.