Friend of Dorothy? Michael Strahan's wife speaks in court...

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Well in my case, My Wife wants me to believe that I completely control her. Yet strangely I can never get her to do the right thing :D

But its true, A man cannot control a Woman neither can a Woman control a man. YOu can pretend to though ;)
Why would one spouse want to "control" the other ?

That can't be a good thing.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
Why would one spouse want to "control" the other ?

That can't be a good thing.

Don't you see the smiley there...

Yeah, trying to control one is not good obviously, thats my point.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Don't you see the smiley there...

Yeah, trying to control one is not good obviously, thats my point.
Sorry, I really didn't mean just you, several posts said something about that.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
Sorry, I really didn't mean just you, several posts said something about that.

Ok, np, but I think in those instances too, all of them were kidding too. At least that was my understanding from reading their posts anyway.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
strahan.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
TobiasEagle77 said:

Ya know, with all that money he spent on cars, you would think he could afford a little drive to the Dentist's office! :eek:

:star:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Well if Petiti wants to piss Stahan off, I guess he could just call him a fruit.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Giants | M. Strahan criticizes his estranged wife in divorce court
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:55:09 -0700

William Kleinknecht, of the Newark Star-Ledger, reports New York Giants DL Michael Strahan criticized his estranged wife in divorce court Monday, June 19, for spending $96,000 on their 10-month-old twin girls in one year. The expenses included $26,000 for clothes and $22,500 baby pictures. Strahan was testifying on the second day of their divorce proceeding. He said he was also miffed by $8,600 spent on holiday gifts and $6,200 that went for "children's equipment."

Jean Strahan argues that a prenuptial agreement between the couple entitles her to 20 percent of his earning during their marriage and half of their joint assets and has asked Judge James Convery to award her $14 million. Michael Strahan testified the two had a verbal understanding that the prenuptial agreement became moot when he made her a joint holder of all his bank accounts and a full partner in his investments. Michael Strahan's lawyer, Robert Penza, said Jean Strahan is entitled to half the couple's joint assets, valued at some $7 million.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
Well if Petiti wants to piss Stahan off, I guess he could just call him a fruit.

Great idea. Strahan wasn't a big enough factor last year let's enrage him.:(

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
I am giving him the benefit of a doubt and say "hetersosexual"!

Why?

Because Strahan is a Defensive End, however, if he was and Offensive End.......hum?

Now that is a classic quote!!!