Video: FS1: Can Dak still become an Elite QB | Goalpost Shift Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh crap, the one guy was trying to say, Dak got stats from garbage yards.
They other guys think this guy is crazy, which he is.

Especially when he says Lamar Jackson is elite, and throws out Herbert also, who has only the potential look. Josh Allen, he has not made it to a SB yet.
He is only correct on Mahomes and Burrow.
He said Jackson is elite because he thinks he will have a very good year passing the ball. So he says that about Lamar, but only says Dak will be better this year. Loses all credibility right there.

I am not saying he is elite though, but as he said, he is pretty good. But if Dak is not elite, neither are Allen, Herbert, and especially Jackson.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score

Especially when he says Lamar Jackson is elite, and throws out Herbert also, who has only the potential look. Josh Allen, he has not made it to a SB yet.
He said Jackson is elite because he thinks he will have a very good year passing the ball. So he says that about Lamar, but only says Dak will be better this year. Loses all credibility right there.

I am not saying he is elite though, but as he said, he is pretty good. But if Dak is not elite, either are Allen, Herbert, and especially Jackson.
Yes Sir! The Double Standard is ripe in Broussard

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak is as good now as he will ever be.
I mean that’s essentially everyone. Brady didn’t just get better as he got older. He got more refined and played smarter as he got older.

Matt Stafford best years was his 20’s and he won a ring in his 30s.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I am not saying he is elite though, but as he said, he is pretty good. But if Dak is not elite, neither are Allen, Herbert, and especially Jackson.
So his opinion is different than yours therefore he has no credibility. Cowherd criticizes Dak and he knows best. Awsome.

:thumbup:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

I don't think you all understand the "Herbert and Allen are elite" stuff.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, looks at the lack of success for those 2 and says "Ya know, the reason those teams can't get over the hump is because of the QB". The talent there is undenailble and everyone, well most everyone, can see it.

Meanwhile, anybody that watches the Cowboys sees Dak shrink time and time again and watches Cooper Rush come in and go 5-1 to spoil the "Dak is a difference maker" myth.

You take Allen or Herbert away and the Bill/Chargers might not win a game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So his opinion is different than yours therefore he has no credibility. Cowherd criticizes Dak and he knows best. Awsome.

:thumbup:
Not at all...you need to try to understand the comment better.

He said Lamar is elite because he THINKS he will be better this season....but he said Dak is not elite but he SHOULD be better this season.

Is that more understandable? Has nothing to do with his opinion vs. mine. As I also stated ... I was not saying Dak is elite ...but very good, as he also said....

ESisback

Reaction score
They’re preparing. They KNOW Dallas is good, and are Super Bowl contenders. They know those that haven’t condemned Prescott daily would be validated, so they’re “moving the goalposts”. Now, Dak needs to be the QB1 of a dynasty to not be a mediocre loser.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think you all understand the "Herbert and Allen are elite" stuff.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, looks at the lack of success for those 2 and says "Ya know, the reason those teams can't get over the hump is because of the QB". The talent there is undenailble and everyone, well most everyone, can see it.

Meanwhile, anybody that watches the Cowboys sees Dak shrink time and time again and watches Cooper Rush come in and go 5-1 to spoil the "Dak is a difference maker" myth.

You take Allen or Herbert away and the Bill/Chargers might not win a game.
Still on than gimmick huh? :facepalm:

Can't wait to see what your new schtick will be. Especially when they are winning games with Dak at QB...oh, it will be ... it is a team game correct? The double standard.

Qcard

Reaction score
They’re preparing. They KNOW Dallas is good, and are Super Bowl contenders. They know those that haven’t condemned Prescott daily would be validated, so they’re “moving the goalposts”. Now, Dak needs to be the QB1 of a dynasty to not be a mediocre loser.
The Goalpost Shifting will continue....

If the Cowboys win the Superbowl they use the 2016 trope....."Dak had the best surrounding talent for a rookie QB"....that would be after the 4-12 2015 Cowboys.

Dak Haters WILL NEVER ACCEPT Prescott.... It's in their DNA :lmao2:

GMO415

Reaction score
Aikman won three SBs and is in the HOF. Today, he's never mentioned as an elite QB. What chance does Dak have at being elite?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Still on than gimmick huh? :facepalm:

Can't wait to see what your new schtick will be. Especially when they are winning games with Dak at QB...oh, it will be ... it is a team game correct? The double standard.
Gimmick?

A gimmick is a facade.

You can't prove what I said wrong.

Therefore, the only "gimmicks" around here is belief in Dak Prescott.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Another trying to convince us what we see thread. Dak needs to show up in the playoffs plain and simple. I'll wait till January before I decide on Dak again because I've already seen what he can do in the regular season.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak is Dak,
Allen has had moments of being Elite but has to improve his consistency
Lamar is an elite athlete , often injured and like Allen needs more consistency

Herbert however is another story. He hasn’t his his ceiling and his superior physical talents may take him to the Mahomes/Burrow level.

Status
Not open for further replies.