Video: FS1: Can Dak still become an Elite QB | Goalpost Shift Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Dak is wack Dak is Wack I say again Dak is wack.

Chris Brussard (spelling) was a Basketball guy wasn't he ? His basketball takes were/are novice at best. What makes any of you think his football takes carry

any weight. Dak doesn't have to be Elite (Whatever that means I mean He says Justin Herbert is Elite and Lamar Jackson is elite that should disqualify him from discussing football right there)

He has to Qb the team to a wins. Let those that can't play discuss his place in history. Win some games

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The buc's defense was non-existent in the playoffs. My God, some of you don't even watch the games, do you?
yes we are sure that every good game Dak has is because the defense didnt show up... surley you dont expect people to take your arguments seriously when this is your angle.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's ridiculous...!!

Troy is NFL royalty...who do you listen too :laugh:
They've been saying it for years, he had the team, the OL, the RB and receivers and the coaching, all he did was execute the plays. Same with Bradshaw.

And to an extent, I agree with them. Without those teams built around them, do they get the rings they have?

Aikman and Bradshaw were part of the two best teams to ever play the game.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes we are sure that every good game Dak has is because the defense didnt show up... surley you dont expect people to take your arguments seriously when this is your angle.
Well, thank God, and a little over a month. You can actually watch my arguments take place.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not think that but TB in that game laid down.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
They've been saying it for years, he had the team, the OL, the RB and receivers and the coaching, all he did was execute the plays. Same with Bradshaw.

And to an extent, I agree with them. Without those teams built around them, do they get the rings they have?

Aikman had the defenses also.

Nav22

Reaction score
The buc's defense was non-existent in the playoffs. My God, some of you don't even watch the games, do you?
"In the playoffs"?

They played 1 playoff game, you doofus. Dak shredded them in that 1 game.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I do not think that but TB in that game laid down.
The offense jumped on them and forced them down, defense held and the offense did thier job..again i'm fine with saying Dak played subpar in the SF game its the dismissal of any good game by some here that is a strawman argument.

Qcard

Reaction score

They are no different than the Dak Hate establishment that deploy low hanging fruit for clicks and views

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like when he shredded the 7th-ranked Bucs defense in the playoffs?

"DURRRR DAT ONE DONT COUNT!!"

NFL experts believe you don't know football. Bathe in that shame.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Oh....that 8-9 LOSER bucs team shredding in disarray?

Elite performance against otherwise super bound bucs.:facepalm:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The offense jumped on them and forced them down, defense held and the offense did thier job..again i'm fine with saying Dak played subpar in the SF game its the dismissal of any good game by some here that is a strawman argument.
8-9 bucs. Losers.

Qcard

Reaction score
Hey, off topic, but a question. Are you competing with Nav for who can use the most emojis in their posts? Because if you are, he has you beat like a drum! BAM!
I've got to step up my posts :dance:

Shout out to the Legend @trickblue!!!

NotForLong

Reaction score
I don't care what your opinion is one way or another.

You're pretending Dak has been called "elite" here when that's a flat-out lie.

There are 2 camps in regards to Dak: those who know he's a top 10 QB, and clowns who disagree with NFL personnel who collectively ranked him in the top 10.

The latter group has been tarred and feathered, so their only recourse is to pretend there's a 3rd group who think Dak is "elite" that they can laugh at.

Since your excuse for not naming a single name was you don't want to "call out" any members publicly, feel free to DM me with your list of posters who have called Dak elite.

Something tells me you'll fabricate a new reason for why you won't.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Talk about moving the Goal Posts. . .

Nav22

Reaction score
Oh....that 8-9 LOSER bucs team shredding in disarray?

Elite performance against otherwise super bound bucs.:facepalm:
So the Bucs pitiful offense means their 7th-ranked defense sucked too?

You people are in shambles. Must suck knowing NFL personnel think you're a know-nothing dolt.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.