Video: FS1: Can Dak still become an Elite QB | Goalpost Shift Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nav22

Reaction score
Sometimes I forget just how lame the arguments are in Dak threads. Do you even realize it?
I suppose I'd also find it to be "lame" if my opinion was thought of as being completely stupid according to real-life experts in that particular field.

I'm so sorry that the pro-Dak posters' opinions are completely aligned with that of NFL experts.

You'd be laughed out of a room with them. Bathe in that shame.

"DURRR NO THIS IS JUST A LAME ARGUMENT DURRRR!!!"
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I don't think you all understand the "Herbert and Allen are elite" stuff.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, looks at the lack of success for those 2 and says "Ya know, the reason those teams can't get over the hump is because of the QB". The talent there is undenailble and everyone, well most everyone, can see it.

Meanwhile, anybody that watches the Cowboys sees Dak shrink time and time again and watches Cooper Rush come in and go 5-1 to spoil the "Dak is a difference maker" myth.

You take Allen or Herbert away and the Bill/Chargers might not win a game.
What was Cooper Rush madden Rating?

kskboys

Reaction score
I suppose I'd also find it to be "lame" if my opinion was thought of as being completely stupid according to real-life experts in that particular field.

I'm so sorry that the pro-Dak posters' opinions are completely aligned with that of NFL experts.

You'd be laughed out of a room with them. Bathe in that shame.

"DURRR NO THIS IS JUST A LAME ARGUMENT DURRRR!!!"
Dude, are you OK? You really need to get that checked on. Your response makes zero sense.

Did you even bother to analyze what my opinion is of Dak? Or rather, are you even capable?

Nav22

Reaction score
Dude, are you OK? You really need to get that checked on. Your response makes zero sense.

Did you even bother to analyze what my opinion is of Dak? Or rather, are you even capable?
I don't care what your opinion is one way or another.

You're pretending Dak has been called "elite" here when that's a flat-out lie.

There are 2 camps in regards to Dak: those who know he's a top 10 QB, and clowns who disagree with NFL personnel who collectively ranked him in the top 10.

The latter group has been tarred and feathered, so their only recourse is to pretend there's a 3rd group who think Dak is "elite" that they can laugh at.

Since your excuse for not naming a single name was you don't want to "call out" any members publicly, feel free to DM me with your list of posters who have called Dak elite.

Something tells me you'll fabricate a new reason for why you won't.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Aftershock

Reaction score
The 2023 Season is awash... The Dak Haters have effectively innoculated themselves from putting Prescott on ANY Elite list unless he's part of a Dynasty :cool:

Sadly, this Season will come down to, the last Pass Dakota Prescott throws in the last game:bow:

Imagine thinking he will become elite in season 8.

He is what he is at this point. A slightly above average quarterback who sh*ts the bed in the playoffs.

gtb1943

Reaction score

There are 2 camps in regards to Dak: those who know he's a top 10 QB, and clowns who disagree with NFL personnel who collectively ranked him in the top 10.

The latter group has been tarred and feathered, so their only recourse is to pretend there's a 3rd group who think Dak is "elite" that they can laugh at.

Since your excuse for not naming a single name was you don't want to "call out" any members publicly, feel free to DM me with your list of posters who have called Dak elite.

you really are getting boring in your posts; using emoji's does not make them any better

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought y’all said he’s already Elite when he signed that contract?……8 years is the charm
Jerry said that, I didn't agree with the contract, still don't. I for one have never said he was elite, but he is our QB and no amount of whining, hating or trolling is gonna change that. I'll support him until he is no longer here.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak is Dak,
Allen has had moments of being Elite but has to improve his consistency
Lamar is an elite athlete , often injured and like Allen needs more consistency

Herbert however is another story. He hasn’t his his ceiling and his superior physical talents may take him to the Mahomes/Burrow level.
Why do so many find this so difficult to understand?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

@kskboys

He doesn't care about your opinion, now read the book he wrote explaining why, oh and DM him your opinions that he don't care about lolololololol

Nav22

Reaction score
@kskboys

He doesn't care about your opinion, now read the book he wrote explaining why, oh and DM him your opinions that he don't care about lolololololol
I asked for a list of names, not his opinion.

Don't attempt a "gotcha" moment when you aren't bright enough to pull one off.

kskboys

Reaction score

Then you should leave this site.

Man, your post is just so full of holes and lies.

My fabrication of a new reason is that you are too dumb to converse w/.

Nav22

Reaction score
Then you should leave this site.

Man, your post is just so full of holes and lies.

My fabrication of a new reason is that you are too dumb to converse w/.
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

"I don't call out other posters. It's against the rules."

"Okay, so send me the names privately."

"(OH CRAP! I GOT CALLED OUT AND I HAVE NOTHING!) UMMM NO YOU'RE JUST TOO DUMB FOR ME TO TALK TO!!"

Fish in a barrel. Humiliating you was way too easy.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Hardline

Reaction score

Get off my Block Hater!!

Trying hide in plain sight...they will ask these same dumb questions every time Prescott proves them wrong:lmao2:

Who are the Dak haters? List their names and show where they admitted hating Dak..

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Literally nobody said that.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Pro-Dak CZ posters:
"Dak is a very good QB, top 10 in the league"

NFL coaches, scouts and execs polled:
Dak is a very good QB, top 10 in the league"

NFL players polled:
"Dak is a very good QB, top 10 in the league"

Anti-Dak Cult:
"DURRRR DAK SUX!! HE AIN'T ELITE LIKE YALL SAY!! DERE'S COWBOY FANS AND DEN DERE'S DELUZHANAL DAK FANS DURRRRRRRR!!!!!!"
Lol anti Dak cult:
Watches the Dak against good defenses games.

Status
Not open for further replies.