Video: FS1: Can Dak still become an Elite QB | Goalpost Shift Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I think some have really cracked up around here. lol the season can't get here fast enough/

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The 2023 Season is awash... The Dak Haters have effectively innoculated themselves from putting Prescott on ANY Elite list unless he's part of a Dynasty :cool:

Sadly, this Season will come down to, the last Pass Dakota Prescott throws in the last game:bow:

The NFL season is definitely awash.

Whatever that means.

Qcard

Reaction score
I Love Toying with Dak Haters!!

Sadly we only have one founding member @visionary in the congregation today :lmao2: :lmao:

I miss the good Ol days...

visionary

Reaction score
Yes... I always wondered why the Options were Quincy, Hutchinson and Henson but was appalled when SOME SAW more in Henson and Hutchinson :cool: :lmao:

Who was your Knight in shining armor back then???:facepalm:

Dak Haters are miserable and their Vision never changes:lmao2:
Can’t squirm out of it no matter how much you try to distract

You used to to tout how great a QB Quincy Carter was

That tells us what a horrific judge of QB talent you are. If Dak finds out youre his fan, he would beg you to stop supporting him

Quincy Carter

Let that sink in folks, QCard used to tell us what a great generational QB Quincy was

Quincy freaking Carter

Yeah, the same guy who has his bust in Canton :lmao:

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Oh....that 8-9 LOSER bucs team shredding in disarray?

Elite performance against otherwise super bound bucs.:facepalm:
Why is that the only people I see using the term ELITE are Dak Detractors??????

You guys started with Dak sucks, that clearly is not the case, so you moved the goal post to He's average. When his totals added up to THAT being a Huge Steaming pile of Bull Excrement, Well I'll Be Darn

moved dem goal post again to he's not Elite !!!!!!! I can't wait until he wins The Big One . Cause like Broussard, It'll will then move to He has win multiple Super Bowl or Qb a dynasty. The joke in all of this is they let him on the air spoutin that

that Bull, It ought to be against FCC regs to spout that Trash. And you people think we Dak supporters are delusional ? You can't support a Team and Hate the Teams players. Only in your bizzaro world is it even possible.

Reaction score

That tells us what a horrific judge of QB talent you are. If Dak finds out youre his fan, he would beg you to stop supporting him

Quincy Carter

Let that sink in folks, QCard used to tell us what a great generational QB Quincy was

Quincy freaking Carter

Quincy Carter ? Who is this Quincy Carter You speak of ?????

Come on man Quincy, In an argument in 2023 Quincy ??????? Your True COLORS are showing........ There were several stinky Qb 's for the Boys in that era

Quincy was the best choice of some sub par QB's Henson, Hutchinson Leaf I think we even tried a washed up Tony Banks. C'Mon Man !!! Be better.............................Or don't

Reaction score

I once believed that this was one man in the media who would tell the truth. I now see he will bend over for the Media narrative just like all the other 304's in the media.

Shame on you Mr Broussard SHAME !!!!

NotForLong

Reaction score
Why is that the only people I see using the term ELITE are Dak Detractors??????

You guys started with Dak sucks, that clearly is not the case, so you moved the goal post to He's average. When his totals added up to THAT being a Huge Steaming pile of Bull Excrement, Well I'll Be Darn

moved dem goal post again to he's not Elite !!!!!!! I can't wait until he wins The Big One . Cause like Broussard, It'll will then move to He has win multiple Super Bowl or Qb a dynasty. The joke in all of this is they let him on the air spoutin that

that Bull, It ought to be against FCC regs to spout that Trash. And you people think we Dak supporters are delusional ? You can't support a Team and Hate the Teams players. Only in your bizzaro world is it even possible.
It is 2023 and now none of the Dak Fan Boys has ever referred to Dak as Elite . . . SMFH

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't think you all understand the "Herbert and Allen are elite" stuff.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, looks at the lack of success for those 2 and says "Ya know, the reason those teams can't get over the hump is because of the QB". The talent there is undenailble and everyone, well most everyone, can see it.

Meanwhile, anybody that watches the Cowboys sees Dak shrink time and time again and watches Cooper Rush come in and go 5-1 to spoil the "Dak is a difference maker" myth.

You take Allen or Herbert away and the Bill/Chargers might not win a game.
Shhhhhh nobody is supposed know this team was winning with Cooper Rush. LOL
Not only were they winning but they beat two teams that were in the SB the year before.

Qcard

Reaction score

Quincy Carter

Quincy freaking Carter

You can't squirm out of it no matter how much you try to distract

You used to (one to many to :laugh: ) tout how great QBs Drew Henson and Hutchinson were

Drew Fax Machine Henson
Chad What is my role Hutchinson

Drew Henson and Chad Hutchinson

Let that sink in folks, @visionary used to tell us what a great generational QB Drew and Chad were

Yeah, the same guy who has his bust in Canton :lmao2:

Dak Haters are so Transparent :lmao: :dance: :flagwave: :lmao:

Reaction score
You can't squirm out of it no matter how much you try to distract

You used to (one to many to :laugh: ) tout how great QBs Drew Henson and Hutchinson were

Drew Fax Machine Henson
Chad What is my role Hutchinson

Let that sink in folks, @visionary used to tell us what a great generational QB Drew and Chad were

Yeah, the same guy who has his bust in Canton :lmao2:

Dak Haters are so Transparent :lmao: :dance: :flagwave: :lmao:
Unfortunately!!!! Yes they are

Status
Not open for further replies.