Video: FS1: Nick Wright - If Cowboys Win vs 49ers, Everyone will move Goalpost!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Cowboys win….Dak Haters “talk to me in 3 months“ :lmao: :hammer:
What if Dak sucks and throws 3 INT's? There's a better chance of that happening. He has a habit of disappearing in big games and this is one of them.

And when we beat the Bills in the SB, they will say things like "What took him so long?!" ;)
We say that now, except it's "what is taking him so long?".

aikemirv

Reaction score
It is a 19 minute and 23 second video. Of talking sports heads. uh uh. No way.

Need. Video. Mark.
Yeah really. I don't know what goalpost he is speaking about but if we beat SF, then we are 4-1 and they are 4-1. The goalpost are and will always be the postseason. This would just be a step for homefield advantage which in the past did not help us.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
What if Dak sucks and throws 3 INT's? There's a better chance of that happening. He has a habit of disappearing in big games and this is one of them.

We say that now, except it's "what is taking him so long?".
WHere do you get this from? Dak has like two 3 INT games his entire career. That's 2 percent. His last one was in 2019. FOUR YEARS AGO! I would love to hear you explain how that is more likely than his balling out like he did against Philly last year or the Bucs in the playoffs.. or any number games where he has been off the chain.. I mean I get it.. If we won then it automatically stops being a "big game." I fully expect the same thing to happen when we win Sunday night. "The 49ers didn't take the Cowboys seriously, they're waiting for the playoffs..."

NeverBeGameOver

Reaction score
Yeah really. I don't know what goalpost he is speaking about but if we beat SF, then we are 4-1 and they are 4-1. The goalpost are and will always be the postseason. This would just be a step for homefield advantage which in the past did not help us.
Cowboy trolls like Stephen A like to act as if Dallas doesn't belong in the conversation with San Fran and Philly. They'll move the goalpost to the postseason if Dallas stomps out SF on Sunday.

Qcard

Reaction score
So the “One and Done” Goalpost never existed?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
My only concern is them winning this game and losing one or both of the next two to lesser teams.

ESisback

Reaction score

Hey Broussard!
#1)While I pay little regard for the opinion of you clickbaiter$, know it all birdboy Nick Wright is right about one thing. If the Cowboys win, you idiots will move the goal posts
#2)Don’t flatter yourself about Jerry heeding your advice. He probably couldn’t pick you out of a lineup.
#3)Your tremendously loud, high-pitched whine is annoying.