Video: FS1: Nick Wright - If Cowboys Win vs 49ers, Everyone will move Goalpost!

blueblood70

Reaction score

I don't have time to listen to the video but of course they will they'll say it was just the regular season game and it doesn't count unless they overcome them in the playoffs,,,,

Qcard

Reaction score
He is 100% accurate.
If Cowboys win on the road it will be "well do it in the playoffs".
If 49ers win at home it will be "they are clearly the better team

goal posts will 100% move. On the talk shows and on this board amongst the dumberati.
Broussard had a take this past Offseason that Prescott would have to win at least 2 Superbowls to be considered an Elite QB :lmao: :lmao:

Stephen A and Skip have made millions doing this shctick....it's a proven click and ratings generator.

Goalpost Shifting is the Golden Goose....

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It is a 19 minute and 23 second video. Of talking sports heads. uh uh. No way.

Need. Video. Mark.
I got distract while listening to them, focused back in and said, "Are they still droning on and on"? Then saw there was 10 more minutes of this drivel and I was like, "See ya!"

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Its not a big game. Yes, it's against an undefeated super bowl contender in prime time, but Dak can't win big games so it's not a big game.
More likely to win this one then lose a rematch in the playoffs when Tyron is out, along with maybe Martin and Biadsz.

shabazz

Reaction score
In this case I prefer to attack the messenger rather than the message……he’s a buffoon.

shabazz

Reaction score
Sports talk television is almost unwatchable these days.
There very few sports journalist taking part in these shows these days.

most of them have more ex-players than journalists. That’s why they’ve turned so “pro player” in all their takes on salary and performance. Used to be a day when it was unbiased and portrayed both side of the argument or debate.

now it either “ pay the player whatever they demand” Or put all the blame on the organization when a player fails to play up to their contract.

Let the sports journalist dominate the shows with ex-players contributing in a secondary role

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
There very few sports journalist taking part in these shows these days.

most of them have more ex-players than journalists. That’s why they’ve turned so “pro player” in all their takes on salary and performance. Used to be a day when it was unbiased and portrayed both side of the argument or debate.

now it either “ pay the player whatever they demand” Or put all the blame on the organization when a player fails to play up to their contract.

Let the sports journalist dominate the shows with ex-players contributing in a secondary role
I used to like NFL matchup because I enjoy Greg Cosell quite a bit, but the format has changed and so has the quality. Modern day programming leaves nothing for the hardcore purist.

Just give us one program, that's all I ask for.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
If we win by one point, I'll be impressed. It will be a step in the right direction. Of course the playoff game would be the real test.

I live in Waynesboro. It's a small town near the Maryland boarder.
Oh yall too far in PA, I'm out here in Allentown

Reaction score
What if Dak sucks and throws 3 INT's? There's a better chance of that happening. He has a habit of disappearing in big games and this is one of them.

We say that now, except it's "what is taking him so long?".
Dak is 2-2 vs the 49rainbows

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well, I mean, it is a regular season game. I don't know how you change a playoff choke artist label with a regular season win.
92.3 QBR, 15 TD's and 5 picks in 6 playoff games.

There is no label. :thumbup: