Video: FS1: Nick Wright - If Cowboys Win vs 49ers, Everyone will move Goalpost!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You people care far too much about "who's gonna say what if X happens." Even the people who try to look down on people they call trolls exhibit the same exact behavior. I'm going to start calling y'all the "Trollier than thou" crew.

Now THAT was good, you have to admit.

SackMaster

Reaction score
The ONLY possibility a win against the 49ers will do is make things a little more peaceful around here.

And I wouldn't even put money on that.

The offense could go 7 from 7 in the RZ, with Dak throwing 4 TDs on the first 4 RZ trips, and "those fans" will still complain about something. Probably along the lines of "well, it is just the regular season, not the post season."

And heck, I even agree somewhat. The problem is we are still EARLY in the regular season and there isn't anything anyone can do about that.

Basically, try to enjoy the ride. JMHO.
:thumbup:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This logic doesn't follow.

If a team can lose and still be great, then how does a loss to a great team automatically equal not great?

What if none of this happens and we win by 1 pt, will you not be impressed we beat a great team? If not seems like what impresses you is a bit arbitrary.

I'm just trying to understand your logic here. It seems arbitrary at best.

As an aside where in PA? I grew up in PA in a small town near Erie.
If we win by one point, I'll be impressed. It will be a step in the right direction. Of course the playoff game would be the real test.

I live in Waynesboro. It's a small town near the Maryland boarder.

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Yeah, you know what? Beat 'em first. Then complain about how the pundits spin it...

Rock423

Reaction score
What if Dak sucks and throws 3 INT's? There's a better chance of that happening. He has a habit of disappearing in big games and this is one of them.

We say that now, except it's "what is taking him so long?".
No it’s not. How many games has Dak had 3 interceptions? Hyperbole much?

Qcard

Reaction score
It is a 19 minute and 23 second video. Of talking sports heads. uh uh. No way.

Need. Video. Mark.
Microwave societies finest.... :lmao2:

You need to spend time in Game Day Menu Thread...."ALL Likes" feature needed :dance:

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Daksters Union is right on schedule. Scanning all media for chum. Well played.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Microwave societies finest.... :lmao2:

You need to spend time in Game Day Menu Thread...."ALL Likes" feature needed :dance:
Hey, it would be appreciated if you did post a microwave society version of this particular video. A popcorn bag is ready in about two minutes (careful/it's hot!). The length of your video is comparable to opening the bag and seeing little tiny bits of charcoal.

For Pete's sake. YOUTUBE provides the ability to share their video with a link that begins at the point within a long video that interested the person who is sharing the video. It is literally right there on the screen after anyone selects 'SHARE'.

Youtube was created during the microwave society. They created a microwave society option that even an old fart like me understands why they did. :rolleyes:

20 minutes to see-and-hear maybe five seconds that the thread is based on. Make that make sense.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
He is 100% accurate.
If Cowboys win on the road it will be "well do it in the playoffs".
If 49ers win at home it will be "they are clearly the better team

goal posts will 100% move. On the talk shows and on this board amongst the dumberati.