Video: FS1: Nick Wright - If Cowboys Win vs 49ers, Everyone will move Goalpost!

Qcard

Reaction score
Our offense is going to force Aubrey to kick moving goal posts now?

Geeeeez.
Yet another “win without Dak” trope!….Kickers carry Teams but that was funny salut:lmao:

Do you know how many FGS Kicks Jake Moody and Brandon Aubrey have in their 1-19 Split (Redzone) in 4 games this season?

Understand my child…..I am Dak Haters’ Father :lmao: :lmao:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yet another “win without Dak” trope!….Kickers carry Teams but that was funny salut:lmao:

Do you know how many FGS Kicks Jake Moody and Brandon Aubrey have in their 1-19 Split (Redzone) in 4 games this season?

Understand my child…..I am Dak Haters’ Father :lmao: :lmao:
34-17 49ers.

Defense and special teams won’t save us this week.

Biag

Reaction score
The goal post has been set at a deep playoff run and has been there for years. Winning or losing this game isn't going to change that.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I get the what Nick is saying and he is correct, the ABD crowd will never give Dak credit for anything... Saying that if Dak plays good and the TEAM wins they should get credit BUT saying "Show me in the playoffs" is hardly moving the goalpost for the team goal to me.. talking just Dak, yeah good luck, they are too dug in so even a SB win will not make them stop sayinig ridiculous stuff... it is what it is...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Who cares all the why nots? Just win, Cowboys! :starspin: :flagwave:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The Cowboys don't deserve the benefit of the doubt until they actually beat them and it is only the first step. They must beat them in the playoffs. The game is important. We need to beat them to prove we can and if we want to win the NFCE because we already loss to Arizona. Great team beat great teams. If the Cowboys are a great team they need to prove it.

Gambit

Reaction score
The Cowboys don't deserve the benefit of the doubt until they actually beat them and it is only the first step. They must beat them in the playoffs. The game is important. We need to beat them to prove we can and if we want to win the NFCE because we already loss to Arizona. Great team beat great teams. If the Cowboys are a great team they need to prove it.
Have great teams ever lost games?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Have great teams ever lost games?
Yea and we have a habit of losing to bad teams. When you lose to bad teams and need home field advantage it isn't a good idea to lose to good teams. I actually could handle losing to a good team rather then a bad team depending on how we lost . The problem with the 49ers a loss would get inside the Cowboys heads and make the pressure of a future playoff game with them even more so.

Gambit

Reaction score
Yea and we have a habit of losing to bad teams. When you lose to bad teams and need home field advantage it isn't a good idea to lose to good teams. I actually could handle losing to a good team rather then a bad team depending on how we lost . The problem with the 49ers a loss would get inside the Cowboys heads and make the pressure of a future playoff game with them even more so.
So, a loss to another great team doesn't necessitate we aren't or can't be a great team?

nathanlt

Reaction score
What's tougher than beating the 49ers?

Beating them twice! (I'd prefer the win in January, obviously)

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So, a loss to another great team doesn't necessitate we aren't or can't be a great team?
It will prove they aren't there yet. You can't just beat up on bad teams and have moral victories against good ones. If the defense plays lights out and Purdy turns the ball over a few times and the offense actually proves they can score in the red zone then I'll be impressed. It was only 2 weeks ago that they laid an egg in Arizona and I actually predicted the Cowboys would win in a blowout. Why should I trust them if they showed up and played the same way they did the last 2 playoff games to the 49ers. The Cowboys will have a few more games this year to prove me wrong. They have 2 games with the Eagles as well as the Bills and Dolphins.

Gambit

Reaction score
It will prove they aren't there yet.
This logic doesn't follow.

If a team can lose and still be great, then how does a loss to a great team automatically equal not great?

If the defense plays lights out and Purdy turns the ball over a few times and the offense actually proves they can score in the red zone then I'll be impressed
What if none of this happens and we win by 1 pt, will you not be impressed we beat a great team? If not seems like what impresses you is a bit arbitrary.

I'm just trying to understand your logic here. It seems arbitrary at best.

As an aside where in PA? I grew up in PA in a small town near Erie.