FS1 Speak: Dak Prescott, Cowboys QB feels ‘sense of urgency entering age-30 season

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you serious?

I can hear those knitting needles just a clicking away.....

Wow!
CjAeovKWsAAZRLn.jpg

And that PAPPYDOG jeez what are we going to do about him...........
Let's put him on ignore.
Ya ok but it's not only him the Dak hate is out of control as there are many who are dishing our man Dak.
Something must be done how about we push for them to get banned?

A day in the life of our Dak lovers here in the good old CZ....... :muttley:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CjAeovKWsAAZRLn.jpg

And that PAPPYDOG jeez what are we going to do about him...........
Let's put him on ignore.
Ya ok but it's not only him the Dak hate is out of control as there are many who are dishing our man Dak.
Something must be done how about we push for them to get banned?

A day in the life of our Dak lovers here in the good old CZ....... :muttley:
Nice pic of you....sorry ma'am I'll be more polite.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
every time I hear someone is turning 30, I think of the Bo Burnham song entitled "30". seek the video, it is unique.

Jarntt

Reaction score
The whole group on that clip has a complete lack of a clue on how Cowboy fans feel. This is why I don't understand why people post opinions and responses from the media on here. Every day there is a new Dak is horrible comment and a Dak is great comment; a new the Cowboys have a SB caliber roster and a the Cowboys have an over-rated roster clip. How people don't tire of it I don't understand and how people think some ignorant talking head has even half the knowledge of this team as those who follow them year round and watch every play is puzzling. Just because someone is on tv doesn't mean they know anything about this team other than their 30,000 foot view. When people post clips like this is proves one of two things: either they are just trying to promote an agenda or they are completely ignorant about the Cowboys. But, have at it...

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
There is this thing called the draft happens every year.
Well, the logical extension of his philosophy is that if you cannot right this minute replace Dak with an elite QB then you should never try at all.

He must have studied at Mickey Spagnola's.

75boyz

Reaction score
Well, the logical extension of his philosophy is that if you cannot right this minute replace Dak with an elite QB then you should never try at all.

He must have studied at Mickey Spagnola's.
Yep,
There's a whole Jerry type think tank group here.
You hafta have a "plan" or you stick with the division loss Prescott ceiling.
You never draft a pedigreed QB most assuredly in the 1st round.

The Jerry comfort level with regular season success has been achieved.
And THAT comfort level is not to be risked for onfield improvement that he doesn't think is necessary to upset profit margins.

To Jerry,
Status quo is the way to go.

Don't rock the boat.