Video: FTF: Nick reacts to Cowboys 41-21 win over Eagles last night; criticizes McCarthy

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Is that your new M.O.? Ignore the post and attack the poster? That's a sure sign you know you just got your hat handed to you. ;)

You attacked me first fatman lover.

MM is a hack, go get your lipids fetish somewhere else.

Unlike you, who is blinded by their lipophilia, I have actually watched McCarthy stumble and bumble in clock management in Green Bay AND Dallas.

The fact that NFL experts all agree that he is an idiot does not construe parroting, it is CONFIRMATION.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Eli and Peyton Manning are HOF players.

So is Aaron Rodgers.

They and many more former players and people paid to actually report on the NFL all say the same thing, McCarthy is a MORON.

If anyone is the wannabe it's you.

Every quarterback wants the ball in his hands as often as he can get it. It's up to the coach to decide when the risks outweigh the rewards.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Every quarterback wants the ball in his hands as often as he can get it. It's up to the coach to decide when the risks outweigh the rewards.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."

Good quote.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You attacked me first fatman lover.

MM is a hack, go get your lipids fetish somewhere else.

Unlike you, who is blinded by their lipophilia, I have actually watched McCarthy stumble and bumble in clock management in Green Bay AND Dallas.

The fact that NFL experts all agree that he is an idiot does not construe parroting, it is CONFIRMATION.
You know better just as I called it. :rolleyes:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
McCarthy has to be the coach with the least presence in Cowboys history.
I still don't know how he positively impacts a game.
This team should make the playoffs given its potent offense, its improving defense and its location in the terrible NFC East.
But I fear coaching is going to cost us in the playoffs.
I simply don't see the advantage McCarthy brings to the Cowboys.

Reaction score
Nah it wasnt. Mike has been braindead in time management this season. Its actually very bad.

That guy has made a whole string of goofy game time decisions since he got here and 90% of them have blown up in his face. It's almost like he's drunk or stupid,,,

Reactions: BAT

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Eli and Peyton Manning are HOF players.

So is Aaron Rodgers.

They and many more former players and people paid to actually report on the NFL all say the same thing, McCarthy is a MORON.
LOL. Stop posting what you wish to be true.
Pisses me off! These jock sniffers have no idea what a HC does!
Preach it dawling!

BermyStar

Reaction score
Nick was over the top because he's in entertainment at the end of the day....he made it hella funny, but if you take away all the hyperbole he is 100% correct

Reactions: BAT

Maxmadden

Reaction score
So true. I refuse to accept any glimmer of hope that this team is improved, but even in my cold dead heart a flicker of hope is rekindled. I'm just waiting for Jerruh to do something so stupid I can return to my not really caring about a dumb team, run by a dumb owner.

That said, I am pleasantly surprised so far this season.
Good that you can see something. But it is really more sad than anything. If you have already given up then catch a bandwagon or just die instead of waiting around to catch a flicker for your dramatic dead heart..

Eddie Vedder "That what you fear the most will meet you half the way"

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I think fat mike was covering for his OC last week. This week I can go with being up at halftime 20-7 and knowing the other team will have two scoring opportunity's in a row and eliminating one of them. When he cost us a game then I will throw the pig on the fire.

rags747

Reaction score
1min 30sec+, 3rd and 24 you call the freaking timeout every g dam time. Could have had at the least another 3 points.

Trajan

Reaction score
Good that you can see something. But it is really more sad than anything. If you have already given up then catch a bandwagon or just die instead of waiting around to catch a flicker for your dramatic dead heart..

Eddie Vedder "That what you fear the most will meet you half the way"

Most have a life to lead far outside of this team. If the team isn't committed to winning, which Jerry isn't by keeping a HC like Garrett on the team, I am more then capable of focus on my career, family, travel and countless positive events in life, without missing on anything. Little concern to be called a "bandwagon" person. If the team didn't care, why should I ? It is nice to see good play again though, and can actually see a team with heart out there.