Twitter: Full Defensive Lineup Finally Available

cffl2323

Reaction score
One of the weakest posts I've ever seen. Smh did you tuck him in after you pressed send as well?

I'd like to think I personally would go 100% every game, every play, but I've never had the possibility of life changing money in a few months that could be instantly erased by an injury. Not saying I like it, but anyone being honest can at least understand it a little, I would think.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Sign the best 1 year safety we currently have and next year:

Draft/Free agency;

1) LVE replacement at LB
2) Can never go wrong with a big fat guy in the middle to clog **** up
3) LG/Center
4) CB

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I think it’s pretty clear that JKearse has earned the depth chart starting spot. But if you look at snap counts all 4 safeties play, and Wilson gets a ton of snaps when he’s healthy. But in terms of the starter when both are healthy it’s been Kearse and for good reason.

They wanted Hill and Gallimore to start at DT and if Gallimore hadn’t gotten hurt he’d have started over Urban or Hill depending on formation. Remember, Urban didn’t even start week 1 as Carlos Watkins has consistently been above him on the depth chart. Look back at the depth chart from week 1 you’ll see Watkins ahead of Urban. Depending on formation it was him or Gallimore/Hill they originally planned for the DT spots. Urban was a depth/base runs defense guy,

I’m fairly sure the lineup indicated in the tweet would’ve been the starting lineup had everyone been healthy including Hill.
Wasnt Watkins the guy with the pick 6? Thats pretty athletic for a NT

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'd like to think I personally would go 100% every game, every play, but I've never had the possibility of life changing money in a few months that could be instantly erased by an injury. Not saying I like it, but anyone being honest can at least understand it a little, I would think.
Hes already paid enough to provide for his family for decades. Some linebackers are on 1 year 500k deals and go all out. Stop the pity for the guy with the 4 year 16 mil contract. He will live

cffl2323

Reaction score
Hes already paid enough to provide for his family for decades. Some linebackers are on 1 year 500k deals and go all out. Stop the pity for the guy with the 4 year 16 mil contract. He will live

Geez man, I'm not organizing candle light vigils for the guy. Just saying I could possibly understand it, if that's the case. I could also be completely wrong and he's going balls to the wall but just sucks. Lots of guys don't have his medical history either. I honestly didn't intend to be the LVE guardian, the guy pisses me off with his play especially considering his potential just a couple years ago.

GORICO

Reaction score

Excited to see how the starters plus depth shape this defense. Could be a really stout group that also forces turnovers. If the O is scoring we’ll be putting the opposing teams in a stressful position. The more we have opponents being 1-dimensional and passing the better we’ll play defensively.

SCARY

Mark

Reaction score
This is exciting...especially having Lawrence, Gregory & Parsons on the field at the same time. If that trio (and the others up front) can force opposing QBs to get the ball out a half-second quicker than they've become accustomed to, the Cowboy DBs are going to have some fun.

GORICO

Reaction score
Geez man, I'm not organizing candle light vigils for the guy. Just saying I could possibly understand it, if that's the case. I could also be completely wrong and he's going balls to the wall but just sucks. Lots of guys don't have his medical history either. I honestly didn't intend to be the LVE guardian, the guy pisses me off with his play especially considering his potential just a couple years ago.

MR CFFL--- you have picture of our 5 super bowl trophies...last one Jan 1996...and a picture of a cowboy helmet on your page....that picture could have or was taken 25 years ago....and then the captian number

6 soon....Hmmm seems i have hear that for like that last 25 years....but dont mind me...after i watched video of Kurt Warner breaking down Dak's game against Saints and his obvious regression in seeing the field

and mechanics ....i lost all my JOy....so i am processing through this acute negativity phase

reddyuta

Reaction score
Skins will look to run up the middle,that is still our most vulnerable area.Dlaw and Gregory play the run well so i am not worried there.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MEANWHILE....:lmao:
giphy.gif

Dude looks like Gru!

GORICO

Reaction score

cffl--- 2018 LVE was pro bowler and all pro second team....not only the neck but i heard from reliable source ( Fisher ) that also his shoulders causing issues.....he needs to retire and take his 16 million and

somehow try to carve out a life back in Idaho.......16 million before you are 26 not a bad return on investment....somehow i think he will make it?

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sign the best 1 year safety we currently have and next year:

Draft/Free agency;

1) LVE replacement at LB
2) Can never go wrong with a big fat guy in the middle to clog **** up
3) LG/Center
4) CB

I would do it this way:
1st pick: Huge, strong and very mean 1T;
2nd pick: Very good left OT;