Twitter: Full Defensive Lineup Finally Available

GORICO

Reaction score
Ha Ha! Thanks, I am a disciple in the John Lennon dry-sense-of-humor school.

love dry sense of humor....if there is not delayed laughter after a joke....then one does not know dry sense of humor....force them to think before they laugh

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
love dry sense of humor....if there is not delayed laughter after a joke....then one does not know dry sense of humor....force them to think before they laugh
They are referencing your Plats on another thread! You are infamous!

GORICO

Reaction score
They are referencing your Plats on another thread! You are infamous!

mr Pantone-- i am such a HOMER....Plats are nothing but raw emotion that want to override everything and win like Staubach use to pull off routinely....i do crack up at the chatter who said

he followed my instructions to the T....He bet the house and the ranch lost it all and is sleeping in the hall

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr Pantone-- i am such a HOMER....Plats are nothing but raw emotion that want to override everything and win like Staubach use to pull off routinely....i do crack up at the chatter who said

he followed my instructions to the T....He bet the house and the ranch lost it all and is sleeping in the hall
:lmao:
Well, you are a true fan of the Cowboys. It's all we can hope for is heroic wins.
just give him the line from, That 70s Show, when Jackie Burkhart says, "I'm not responsible for what comes out of my mouth!"

GORICO

Reaction score
:lmao:
Well, you are a true fan of the Cowboys. It's all we can hope for is heroic wins.
just give him the line from, That 70s Show, when Jackie Burkhart says, "I'm not responsible for what comes out of my mouth!"

Ha Ha Ha that is so funny man....and so true...did i forget to mention 6 major head injuries....half the brain cut out due to cancer....and repeatedly flunking kindergarten?...hey but this Plat is for real...hahhahhah

cowboy zone should be featured on Comedy Central