Full on double Plat cowboys beat bucs

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I bet you have one hell of a poker face.........

I'm not totally buying the part about Vegas not having any inside info, though. It used to be run by the Mafia and probably still is to some extent. They have their ways of getting what they want.

acr---well i guess if you can get to a player like basketball and miss shots or foul at inopportune time....or boxing back in the hey day they would fix matches......to have inside info about how a game is going to end

you have to get players not to play to win.....it has occured we have proof....but all in all each team plays to win i believe

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Tim Donaghy say hey and he wasn't throwing games. :rolleyes: Great documentary. and the point guard at ASU "Hedake" says hey too.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Bucs are being grossly overrated by a ton of people. Good chance we beat them.

People have picked apart individual issues, but not one has really gotten into just how horrible an offseason this has been for Tampa:

They lost their All-Pro Tight End and essentially just replaced him with a backup

They lost their former All-Pro WR Antonio Brown and replaced him with over the hill Julio Jones

They lost their Bowl Guard Ali Marpet to retirement and their other guard to free agency. Aaron Stinnie was set to replace one, and after he was lost for the the season they replaced all of them with a rookie and a guy the patriots didn’t want.

They lost their Pro Bowl center to injury and just replaced him with his backup.

They lost their best running back to free agency in Ronald Jones, and were already one of the worst running teams in the league before that happened.

And I believe this Tom Brady family thing will be a huge deal to him. It will affect his play, not to mention the older he gets the risk of injury goes up dramatically. Eventually caught Favre, caught Peyton, caught Brees.

I think this is a 10-7, 11-6 team. If they’re losing 6 games then Dallas would be one of them

kskboys

Reaction score
I bet you have one hell of a poker face......... That's one crazy story that shows you never really know about people and what they have been through.

I'm not totally buying the part about Vegas not having any inside info, though. It used to be run by the Mafia and probably still is to some extent. They have their ways of getting what they want. Finding a way to manipulate the outcome of a professional sporting event isn't as difficult as people might think.
One guy. A pro sports event can be changed dramatically simply by finding one guy who can be bought.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It's not a bet I would be willing to take. TB12 missing most of his starting o'line means nothing. Remember that time Dallas lost to a QB limping around on 1 leg? I do, and I remember all the guarantees of a Dallas win that didn't happen. Dallas isn't guaranteed a win because of the TB o'line, nor is TB guaranteed a win because Tyron is gone.

In fairness, we do have a few things we didn't have that game on defence. Dan Quinn, Micah Parsons, and Trevon Diggs. Not saying it guarantees a victory. However, I think it does give us a better chance at victory.

LittleD

Reaction score
I bet you have one hell of a poker face......... That's one crazy story that shows you never really know about people and what they have been through.

I'm not totally buying the part about Vegas not having any inside info, though. It used to be run by the Mafia and probably still is to some extent. They have their ways of getting what they want. Finding a way to manipulate the outcome of a professional sporting event isn't as difficult as people might think.

The NFL is fully in bed with all the betting companies on your cell phone. If you don't think the Commish and his personal refs can shave a point or two you should take a powder.

LittleD

Reaction score
People have picked apart individual issues, but not one has really gotten into just how horrible an offseason this has been for Tampa:

They lost their All-Pro Tight End and essentially just replaced him with a backup

They lost their former All-Pro WR Antonio Brown and replaced him with over the hill Julio Jones

They lost their Bowl Guard Ali Marpet to retirement and their other guard to free agency. Aaron Stinnie was set to replace one, and after he was lost for the the season they replaced all of them with a rookie and a guy the patriots didn’t want.

They lost their Pro Bowl center to injury and just replaced him with his backup.

They lost their best running back to free agency in Ronald Jones, and were already one of the worst running teams in the league before that happened.

And I believe this Tom Brady family thing will be a huge deal to him. It will affect his play, not to mention the older he gets the risk of injury goes up dramatically. Eventually caught Favre, caught Peyton, caught Brees.

I think this is a 10-7, 11-6 team. If they’re losing 6 games then Dallas would be one of them

Nothing affects Tom Terrific. He has ice flowing through his veins. He will make mincemeat of our CB's.

kskboys

Reaction score

They lost their best running back to free agency in Ronald Jones, and were one of the worst running teams in the league before that happened.

Good stuff.

People automatically assume they'll be a super bowl contender just because of Brady. The Bucs are far from the stacked team they were when Brady took over.

Here's some more: They lost their starting SS, Jordan Whitehead, who had become a very good player and on the way to becoming one of the NFL's best.

Suh, who was very important to their success.

And some other very nice rotational pieces in Kevin Minter LB, McLendon NT, Andrew Adams S, and Pierre Desir CB.

The Bucs super bowl run appears to be over.

kskboys

Reaction score
If we lose this game it will be because Quinn foolishly decides to try and beat Brady w/ coverage. Brady would pick that apart like a monkey pickin' fleas.

LittleD

Reaction score
Good stuff.

People automatically assume they'll be a super bowl contender just because of Brady. The Bucs are far from the stacked team they were when Brady took over.

Here's some more: They lost their starting SS, Jordan Whitehead, who had become a very good player and on the way to becoming one of the NFL's best.

Suh, who was very important to their success.

And some other very nice rotational pieces in Kevin Minter LB, McLendon NT, Andrew Adams S, and Pierre Desir CB.

The Bucs super bowl run appears to be over.

Tom can still carve up any and all defenses. You should never count him out.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It all depends on the league wanting this to be a storybook Brady return or if the league wants Brady gone. The refs can and will determine the outcome of the game/s. It's all about the money and ratings. It's no different than wrestling. After watching the NBA scandal with Tim, the leagues can and will determine outcomes. I use to laugh at comments like this but after watching the NBA scandal, I now know it's not a sport anymore. NFL is probably the same.

kskboys

Reaction score
It all depends on the league wanting this to be a storybook Brady return or if the league wants Brady gone. The refs can and will determine the outcome of the game/s. It's all about the money and ratings. It's no different than wrestling. After watching the NBA scandal with Tim, the leagues can and will determine outcomes. I use to laugh at comments like this but after watching the NBA scandal, I now know it's not a sport anymore. NFL is probably the same.
I've actually seen several of my sports buds finally see enough to understand that something is definitely going on. At some point, it just becomes impossible to deny. Sooooo, a person can accept it and remain a fan, or move on to something else, or just keep denying obvious stuff.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We're going to beat the Tampa Bay Tombaneers and Dak is going to ask Brady for Gisele Bundchen's number.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I've actually seen several of my sports buds finally see enough to understand that something is definitely going on. At some point, it just becomes impossible to deny. Sooooo, a person can accept it and remain a fan, or move on to something else, or just keep denying obvious stuff.
The NBA scandal documentary was very telling. Stern is a crook and was/is a big part of it. I'm glad I quit watching that crap back in the '90s.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Dear fellow zone Freaks---- i realize many of you ( including myself ) have been down on cowboys

front office during offseason...We let two potential stars go for pennies...Cooper and Collins....and

those two are where we are now deficient...and with LT Smith going down probably forever we have

been in scramble mode at LT and also LG...even if we sign 40 year old Jason Peters he wont be ready

for game one and he is 40 years old.....But remember Bucs down several O lineman and they dont have

Gronk anymore or Brown and Godwin not expected to play....they have aging Julio Jones and Mike Evans

Rcvrs and Leonard Fournette and Rachaad White RB's....Tom Brady 45 still throws ropes and last year

Bucs fewest on QB getting sacked around 26.....Here is why Cowboys will win....not because they are

playing in Dallas ( but helps )....but i know Dallas will help Tyler Smith at LT with Zeke or TE....and either

after a chip can slip out for safety valve.....and we know CeeDee with be double teamed and he must

win regardless ( i believe he will ) and Tolbert will get some wide open looks and i have always been

a total Noah Brown fan....he is much better than people think and a tough blocker too....plus now we

have Turpin who is very elusive....i know our OC will have many quick dump offs and quick screens

because Dak must be prepared not to have much time before He throws or runs....Cowboys like last

year did not try to continue to run ball when it was apparent they could not....but they will use both

Zeke and Pollard in passing game....we have a lot of weapons not counting our TE's who can block

and catch....I believe we wil be better on offense then people think and Now the Defense.....i believe

our Defense will keep us in the game they cannot be rolled over....our interior lineman are beasts

and Osa is total beast at 3-tech...Our DE's or rushman will be far better than last year..we have

a slew of really good rushman and 3-tech and interior wont be shabby.....It will be up to Quinn

to navigate through the game with all the weapons we have and our OC to have a game plan

that is not predictable and i believe He will........Cowboys will win by more than 7 points and

so we must Lay Double Plat and take no names and put the hurt on Bucs...We are better

than we realize and Dak not messin' around....and neither should we....if you are a Hater

you will have to find another team to hate because GO-COWBOYS
Rico my buddy, did you not sleep last night...go get some paragraphs ASAP!!!

Just kidding - good to see you again, was waiting for those guarantees