Full on double Plat cowboys beat bucs

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
was thinking about taking a writing class?....when i get excited have tendency to jump all over the place but....just sit back Sunday night and watch the cowboys put the hurt on Bucs
One of the lessons in writing class is to REMOVE words.

ghst187

Reaction score
I've heard the Kings got screwed out of playoff advancement as well. Was that the same year?

2002. Pretty infamous series…no way the league was letting the kings take out the star studded Lakers…
Funny that longtime referee came out and outed the entire league for fixing games and he was quickly demonized, cancelled, and forgotten…but I don’t think he wouldn’t said it were it not true. I generally rank the nba just under the WWE.

https://fanbuzz.com/nba/the-2002-western-conference-finals/amp/

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I don't.

Tom can be beat. You should never count that out.
Yep those 2 NYG SB teams can vouch for that.
If Our D plays like that and keep him under 16 points , we will win.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I often go to Vegas to personally bet my double plats.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rico my buddy, did you not sleep last night...go get some paragraphs ASAP!!!

Just kidding - good to see you again, was waiting for those guarantees

nyc---i know i get so excited my writing fundamentals take a shot...apologies

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One of the lessons in writing class is to REMOVE words.

Steve---but as much as i tried i could not remove put hurt on bucs and Plat guarantee...i agree TMI on some other stuff...apologies to you find folks

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
2002. Pretty infamous series…no way the league was letting the kings take out the star studded Lakers…
Funny that longtime referee came out and outed the entire league for fixing games and he was quickly demonized, cancelled, and forgotten…but I don’t think he wouldn’t said it were it not true. I generally rank the nba just under the WWE.

https://fanbuzz.com/nba/the-2002-western-conference-finals/amp/

ghst--- when do we hear its infected NFL??....if anything of the sort that is last nail in that coffin....shred my dreams ....kill my pride....dont mess wit dem Cowboys

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
People have picked apart individual issues, but not one has really gotten into just how horrible an offseason this has been for Tampa:

They lost their All-Pro Tight End and essentially just replaced him with a backup

They lost their former All-Pro WR Antonio Brown and replaced him with over the hill Julio Jones

They lost their Bowl Guard Ali Marpet to retirement and their other guard to free agency. Aaron Stinnie was set to replace one, and after he was lost for the the season they replaced all of them with a rookie and a guy the patriots didn’t want.

They lost their Pro Bowl center to injury and just replaced him with his backup.

They lost their best running back to free agency in Ronald Jones, and were already one of the worst running teams in the league before that happened.

And I believe this Tom Brady family thing will be a huge deal to him. It will affect his play, not to mention the older he gets the risk of injury goes up dramatically. Eventually caught Favre, caught Peyton, caught Brees.

I think this is a 10-7, 11-6 team. If they’re losing 6 games then Dallas would be one of them

agree and like that reasoning

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lets just say someone wanted Dwayne Wade to get a ring. Wade could have been seated six rows away from the floor munching on nachos and drinking a beer and still would have been able to get the whistles. It was the worst officiated series in the history of the sport.

i remember that

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

nalam---never been Giants fan until they played Pats and Manning twice put a dagger late in 4th quarter to help get win....loved the Giants those nights

kskboys

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s a reach at all. Best time to beat a superior team is in week 1

East Carolina Pirates football team almost beat #13 NC State if they didn’t miss a last second field goal yesterday.
Not sure they're superior anymore. They are not close to the team that won the super bowl a couple years ago.

kskboys

Reaction score
And what did they do both times? They hit him relentlessly. Only way.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Dear fellow zone Freaks---- i realize many of you ( including myself ) have been down on cowboys

front office during offseason...We let two potential stars go for pennies...Cooper and Collins....and

those two are where we are now deficient...and with LT Smith going down probably forever we have

been in scramble mode at LT and also LG...even if we sign 40 year old Jason Peters he wont be ready

for game one and he is 40 years old.....But remember Bucs down several O lineman and they dont have

Gronk anymore or Brown and Godwin not expected to play....they have aging Julio Jones and Mike Evans

Rcvrs and Leonard Fournette and Rachaad White RB's....Tom Brady 45 still throws ropes and last year

Bucs fewest on QB getting sacked around 26.....Here is why Cowboys will win....not because they are

playing in Dallas ( but helps )....but i know Dallas will help Tyler Smith at LT with Zeke or TE....and either

after a chip can slip out for safety valve.....and we know CeeDee with be double teamed and he must

win regardless ( i believe he will ) and Tolbert will get some wide open looks and i have always been

a total Noah Brown fan....he is much better than people think and a tough blocker too....plus now we

have Turpin who is very elusive....i know our OC will have many quick dump offs and quick screens

because Dak must be prepared not to have much time before He throws or runs....Cowboys like last

year did not try to continue to run ball when it was apparent they could not....but they will use both

Zeke and Pollard in passing game....we have a lot of weapons not counting our TE's who can block

and catch....I believe we wil be better on offense then people think and Now the Defense.....i believe

our Defense will keep us in the game they cannot be rolled over....our interior lineman are beasts

and Osa is total beast at 3-tech...Our DE's or rushman will be far better than last year..we have

a slew of really good rushman and 3-tech and interior wont be shabby.....It will be up to Quinn

to navigate through the game with all the weapons we have and our OC to have a game plan

that is not predictable and i believe He will........Cowboys will win by more than 7 points and

so we must Lay Double Plat and take no names and put the hurt on Bucs...We are better

than we realize and Dak not messin' around....and neither should we....if you are a Hater

you will have to find another team to hate because GO-COWBOYS
I read this post and put $3,000 on the Cowboys + 1 1/2. You and me are going to have some serious issues if you cost me my marriage.
:angry:

manster4ever

Reaction score
Little D--- from 1988-1990 i worked at Jim Feist sports....a legal "racket"....this was before 900 numbers and internet....we called ourselves sports agents but we were nothing but high pressure salesman...Feist was

worth back in 1990 over 500 million....dont even know if he is still alive...but he purchased names and phone numbers over 1 million active sports gamblers....and you start cold on one of the sheets until you build

a cliental ....but these people are addicted and just want to win enough to play the next game.....and no one in Vegas has any inside info....you only advertised you did...plus Jim Feist had a saturday morning TV

show talking how he knew who would most likely win the spread and put up an 800 number...so on saturdays each salesman get an extra 15-20 eager who wanted our service.....you pay money we tell you the game

to put your money down.....there were several of these businesses in Vegas because it was legal in Nevada back then...but i saw obituary notices of family members sending us their family member who killed

himself because we had a real bad week picking games...like 0-5.....Feist paid all the mathmaticians on probabilities when they make the line in Vegas.....and the boss in the room just wrote down the games

of the week.....once in a great while.....we would have a "Platinum"....hence Plats.....but overall no one knows anymore than anyone else...its a crap shoot...yes you can make educated guess that do include

real factors.....and the high pressure put on us was unreal.....they would ridicule you and shame you in some of the worst ways to see if they could get you to quit.....if you quit you were a loser.....and i was

young and had nothing else going on so i did not want to be a loser.....it was real hard to make it to the sales floor....but i had far worse things done to me in military "hazing" so i made it as one of 10

and every few minutes boss is smashing stuff because he is not seeing enough sales.....i chose to be an alcoholic and drug addict to cope.........its what i chose....i quit everything in

1992...but after two years of working in that insanity i had to quit......but Vegas does not have inside info on any games.....but you had to let the betters think you did without lying....lying was a crime in phone

sales....i never gambled cause i saw the destruction...that was one addiction i was fortunate not to get caught up in......but i put a double Plat Cowboys over Bucs....tired of Negativity..Go-Cowboys

......just looked it up: Jim Feist is alive and well...still taking suckers money too. Looks to be early 70's

manster4ever

Reaction score
I read this post and put $3,000 on the Cowboys + 1 1/2. You and me are going to have some serious issues if you cost me my marriage.

Jebus, hope you are kidding bro. This game will be won by the team that's hungrier and wants it more. I'm hoping our D can pound Brady into submission. I think we're the better team but like I said: gotta want it.

Motorola

Reaction score
Since when is playing at AT&T an advantage for Dallas?

On a side note, how are you typing this, are you speaking into a phone? This type of format is difficult to read.
s
58-46 regular season record in 13 years = .557 winning pct. (3-2 home playoff record.)
5-3 at AT&T last season, winning the first three in Sept-Oct over PHI, CAR, NYG.

Will the Cowboys(Jones?) decide to close the roof for the game Sunday night, for enhanced crowd noise to affect the Buccaneers' offense?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Jerry no doubt....but you will have to get in line...nobody really bets these anyway