Full on double Plat cowboys beat bucs

kskboys

Reaction score
The NBA scandal documentary was very telling. Stern is a crook and was/is a big part of it. I'm glad I quit watching that crap back in the '90s.
Mine was the early 2000's when the refs made sure Kobe was going to the finals over the Spurs. I couldn't believe how frickin' obvious it was. NBA should've been ashamed. I was done w/ the NBA at that time. I seriously could not believe what I was seeing.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Mine was the early 2000's when the refs made sure Kobe was going to the finals over the Spurs. I couldn't believe how frickin' obvious it was. NBA should've been ashamed. I was done w/ the NBA at that time. I seriously could not believe what I was seeing.

2006 NBA finals - Dallas vs. Miami. That was when I stopped watching the NBA.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
not sure why Jerry hasn't tried to buy a Super Bowl unless he's scared he will lose his toy if he gets caught. Or is it because he's already met his limit on how many he can buy? LOL :rolleyes:

acr731

Reaction score
I'd already quit by that time. Was it as bad as the Spurs/Lakers clusterfudge?

Lets just say someone wanted Dwayne Wade to get a ring. Wade could have been seated six rows away from the floor munching on nachos and drinking a beer and still would have been able to get the whistles. It was the worst officiated series in the history of the sport.

kskboys

Reaction score
not sure why Jerry hasn't tried to buy a Super Bowl unless he's scared he will lose his toy if he gets caught. Or is it because he's already met the limit on how many he can buy? LOL :rolleyes:
He did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you remember the Carr fiasco? Problem is, he's just so inept at being a GM, he failed. His attempts always were about CB's and WR's. Jerry simply does not understand the game.

Meanwhile, Cincy bought themselves a super bowl appearance by buying DJ Reader for 13 mil/season. Want to know who we chased that offseason at the same time? Poe, McCoy, Canady, Haha, and that other trash CB we released during the season. We spent more on these guys than the Bengals spent on Reader. The Bengals do not make the super bowl last year w/o Reader.

ghst187

Reaction score
Lets just say someone wanted Dwayne Wade to get a ring. Wade could have been seated six rows away from the floor munching on nachos and drinking a beer and still would have been able to get the whistles. It was the worst officiated series in the history of the sport.

The Sacramento Kings and Vlade Divac say hello…..

kskboys

Reaction score
I believe you. I used to think people complaining about the refs were just homers whining, and often it is just that. However, it just doesn't take much research to see that games are being manipulated. I've said it before, but anyone who thinks that the NFL isn't being manipulated, go watch the 2017 champ game between NE and JAX. You must watch the complete game to see the plethora of plays that Bortles made that were called back. It was just as obvious as the non call in the NO debacle.

acr731

Reaction score
It was just as obvious as the non call in the NO debacle.

That was the worst call in NFL history. This one was really bad for the time, but this was before replay and if it happened now it would have been overturned. The damn Squealers have been getting calls like this for darn near 50 years.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you remember the Carr fiasco? Problem is, he's just so inept at being a GM, he failed. His attempts always were about CB's and WR's. Jerry simply does not understand the game.

Meanwhile, Cincy bought themselves a super bowl appearance by buying DJ Reader for 13 mil/season. Want to know who we chased that offseason at the same time? Poe, McCoy, Canady, Haha, and that other trash CB we released during the season. We spent more on these guys than the Bengals spent on Reader. The Bengals do not make the super bowl last year w/o Reader.
that's player acquisitions, he's doing it the wrong way, he needs to bribe goddel, the refs, and other owners. They can draw teams' names each year to see who the super bowl winner will be. go full NBA crooked.

acr731

Reaction score
that's player acquisitions, he's doing it the wrong way, he needs to bribe goddel, the refs, and other owners. They can draw teams' names each year to see who the super bowl winner will be. go full NBA crooked.

Jerry already bribed the entire NFL for his bust in the HOF.

shabazz

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s a reach at all. Best time to beat a superior team is in week 1

East Carolina Pirates football team almost beat #13 NC State if they didn’t miss a last second field goal yesterday.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
not sure why Jerry hasn't tried to buy a Super Bowl unless he's scared he will lose his toy if he gets caught. Or is it because he's already met his limit on how many he can buy? LOL :rolleyes:

I think it's a combination of that and the fact that he and Goodell hate each other. Zeke was a good choice as is Dak. However, I can't help but wonder if Zeke's selection was the final straw for Goodell. Have you noticed how Zeke and Dak never get calls on their favour that most players in their positions get?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Little D--- from 1988-1990 i worked at Jim Feist sports....a legal "racket"....this was before 900 numbers and internet....we called ourselves sports agents but we were nothing but high pressure salesman...Feist was

worth back in 1990 over 500 million....dont even know if he is still alive...but he purchased names and phone numbers over 1 million active sports gamblers....and you start cold on one of the sheets until you build

a cliental ....but these people are addicted and just want to win enough to play the next game.....and no one in Vegas has any inside info....you only advertised you did...plus Jim Feist had a saturday morning TV

show talking how he knew who would most likely win the spread and put up an 800 number...so on saturdays each salesman get an extra 15-20 eager who wanted our service.....you pay money we tell you the game

to put your money down.....there were several of these businesses in Vegas because it was legal in Nevada back then...but i saw obituary notices of family members sending us their family member who killed

himself because we had a real bad week picking games...like 0-5.....Feist paid all the mathmaticians on probabilities when they make the line in Vegas.....and the boss in the room just wrote down the games

of the week.....once in a great while.....we would have a "Platinum"....hence Plats.....but overall no one knows anymore than anyone else...its a crap shoot...yes you can make educated guess that do include

real factors.....and the high pressure put on us was unreal.....they would ridicule you and shame you in some of the worst ways to see if they could get you to quit.....if you quit you were a loser.....and i was

young and had nothing else going on so i did not want to be a loser.....it was real hard to make it to the sales floor....but i had far worse things done to me in military "hazing" so i made it as one of 10

and every few minutes boss is smashing stuff because he is not seeing enough sales.....i chose to be an alcoholic and drug addict to cope.........its what i chose....i quit everything in

1992...but after two years of working in that insanity i had to quit......but Vegas does not have inside info on any games.....but you had to let the betters think you did without lying....lying was a crime in phone

sales....i never gambled cause i saw the destruction...that was one addiction i was fortunate not to get caught up in......but i put a double Plat Cowboys over Bucs....tired of Negativity..Go-Cowboys

I remember back in the mid 80's to early 90's. Before ESPN really exploded. CNN even had a 30 minute sports segment 4 times a day. And an hour pregame coverage on Sundays.

I also remember trying to get any Dallas Cowboys news. So late Saturday nights there were 3 different shows on, about sports betting. I do remember the Jim Feist name also, since you mentioned it.

So I stayed up watching them, or most of the time recorded them, then FF through commercials, or at time just to get to the Dallas game. Trying to get any tidbits. Not for a betting standpoint, just general info. Usually injuries and stuff like that as well.

Also USA Today had a decent sports section, and the West Palm Beach post, had a great sports section at that time. Especially the Sunday paper, they had great coverage on every game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing affects Tom Terrific. He has ice flowing through his veins. He will make mincemeat of our CB's.

This year those ice chips are now bigger, like ice cubes. They will block and impede his success. :thumbup: