You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dear fellow zone Freaks---- i realize many of you ( including myself ) have been down on cowboys

front office during offseason...We let two potential stars go for pennies...Cooper and Collins....and

those two are where we are now deficient...and with LT Smith going down probably forever we have

been in scramble mode at LT and also LG...even if we sign 40 year old Jason Peters he wont be ready

for game one and he is 40 years old.....But remember Bucs down several O lineman and they dont have

Gronk anymore or Brown and Godwin not expected to play....they have aging Julio Jones and Mike Evans

Rcvrs and Leonard Fournette and Rachaad White RB's....Tom Brady 45 still throws ropes and last year

Bucs fewest on QB getting sacked around 26.....Here is why Cowboys will win....not because they are

playing in Dallas ( but helps )....but i know Dallas will help Tyler Smith at LT with Zeke or TE....and either

after a chip can slip out for safety valve.....and we know CeeDee with be double teamed and he must

win regardless ( i believe he will ) and Tolbert will get some wide open looks and i have always been

a total Noah Brown fan....he is much better than people think and a tough blocker too....plus now we

have Turpin who is very elusive....i know our OC will have many quick dump offs and quick screens

because Dak must be prepared not to have much time before He throws or runs....Cowboys like last

year did not try to continue to run ball when it was apparent they could not....but they will use both

Zeke and Pollard in passing game....we have a lot of weapons not counting our TE's who can block

and catch....I believe we wil be better on offense then people think and Now the Defense.....i believe

our Defense will keep us in the game they cannot be rolled over....our interior lineman are beasts

and Osa is total beast at 3-tech...Our DE's or rushman will be far better than last year..we have

a slew of really good rushman and 3-tech and interior wont be shabby.....It will be up to Quinn

to navigate through the game with all the weapons we have and our OC to have a game plan

that is not predictable and i believe He will........Cowboys will win by more than 7 points and

so we must Lay Double Plat and take no names and put the hurt on Bucs...We are better

than we realize and Dak not messin' around....and neither should we....if you are a Hater

you will have to find another team to hate because GO-COWBOYS

no ... no ...
:facepalm:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
True, but it's not like @GORICO is the cause of such outcomes. Let him do his thing, have fun with it, and hope for a good season.

After 8 months of just talk I'm glad we've finally got an actual game to play.

He obviously has fun with it and enjoys the attention even if it makes him look silly.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It doesn't even matter, it's a sign that it's finally Football Season! It's kinda like seeing the first Robin of spring, or the changing of leaves in the fall, @GORICO throwing out Plats is the first sign of a new NFL Season! :D

The fact that his predictions are always wrong doesnt matter?

kskboys

Reaction score
Because they’re our team. We know them better and notice everything.
I watch all teams at least a little. It's interesting to me to pay attention and try to figure out what it takes to become a contender. That's why I'm perceived as obsessed w/ the NT position. Why? Because it's almost impossible to win a super bowl w/o a quality one.

We have a huge question mark there, right in the middle of one of the most important positions in football. Need a pocket collapsing run stuffer.

Unfortunately, our question marks are squarely in the wrong areas, on the O and Dlines.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not even a little bit.

I watch all teams at least a little. It's interesting to me to pay attention and try to figure out what it takes to become a contender. That's why I'm perceived as obsessed w/ the NT position. Why? Because it's almost impossible to win a super bowl w/o a quality one.

We have a huge question mark there, right in the middle of one of the most important positions in football. Need a pocket collapsing run stuffer.

Unfortunately, our question marks are squarely in the wrong areas, on the O and Dlines.

Oline is the worst its been in 8 years or more.

ESisback

Reaction score

You sound like you just wanna debate and stress out, over something NONE OF US have any control over. But if it makes you feel better, we have the most problems of any team, and no hope to fix them. I COULD say we’re #1 for question marks, but real gridiron gurus already know—doom is guaranteed!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome back Gorico !!!
Missed you buddy!

john am a bit worried about tyler LT and then McGovern who played LG poorly last season....but players get better as we have seen our RT ....i think Moore schemes help on that side

with quick throws...bubble screens...slants and maybe running plays Tyler puts beat down on DE and holes open up for Zeke and Pollard?....after the beatdown Bills put on rams tonight

wow i was impressed....September games are different then when teams find their groove...lets start fast 2-0 over bucs and bengals...Go -Cowboys

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
john am a bit worried about tyler LT and then McGovern who played LG poorly last season....but players get better as we have seen our RT ....i think Moore schemes help on that side

with quick throws...bubble screens...slants and maybe running plays Tyler puts beat down on DE and holes open up for Zeke and Pollard?....after the beatdown Bills put on rams tonight

wow i was impressed....September games are different then when teams find their groove...lets start fast 2-0 over bucs and bengals...Go -Cowboys
LT AND LG my concerns too!!!
GO COWBOYS!!!
:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave: