Fun Fact: Dak Prescott had more Touchdowns than Daniel Jones

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Imagine the Mona Lisa if Da Vinci had stopped painting 1/4 of the way through. Nobody would care about it. The same way nobody cares about any "records" a 1-3 team was put up in 4 games.

Get outta your feels man. You're embarrassing yourself with the blinders you put on.

Dak makes you look dumb and you simply can’t handle it. Better hope the defense sucks again. Can’t wait to here the troll logic if the D actually starts stopping people.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak makes you look dumb and you simply can’t handle it. Better hope the defense sucks again. Can’t wait to here the troll logic if the D actually starts stopping people.
Nobody cares about your 4 game records lol

I care about wins, not pretty numbers.

I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan not a Dallas Prescotts fan. I bet if we let Dak go you had every intention of following him to his new team didn't ya?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Okay, are you going to pay attention?

Imagine the offense doing anything through 2 1/2 quarters. Don't you think (I dunno why I even ask that because you wear blinders) that if we moved the ball and picked up first downs, scored points, and didn't go 3 and out all the time that would've helped the defense? The defense would not have looked as bad as it did if the offense would've woke up before the opponents defenses feel asleep.

The best defense is a good offense. The defense got NO HELP from the offense until the games were already basically out of reach and our opponents decided to show some mercy and play prevent. Then the empty stats started.

Wake up and pay attention.

Funniest part is that the D was so bad that even when the opposing offense went conservative and ran the ball, The D still couldn’t stop them. Cleveland rushed for 300 yards on us. Same game cowboys were up 14-7 in the first quarter.

Another dumb comment debunked.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nobody cares about your 4 game records lol

I care about wins, not pretty numbers.

I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan not a Dallas Prescotts fan. I bet if we let Dak go you had every intention of following him to his new team didn't ya?

Lol…..your 100% not a cowboys fan.

Wins are great!!! 13-3, 9-7, 11-5. Got those too.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol…..your 100% not a cowboys fan.

Wins are great!!! 13-3, 9-7, 11-5. Got those too.
Those records came from my favorite version of Dak. The game manager Dak. That's the Dak we need.

The year we started letting Dak be the focus of the offense we went 8-8 and then 1-3 the the next year.

If only we could have game manager Dak back =[

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Those records came from my favorite version of Dak. The game manager Dak. That's the Dak we need.

The year we started letting Dak be the focus of the offense we went 8-8 and then 1-3 the the next year.

If only we could have game manager Dak back =[
Can’t have a game manager with a defense giving up 40 a game genius. Lol

So stubborn. Cowboys aren’t losing because dak is throwing more. Offense has to throw more because defense sucks. And it’s still not enough.

dak is not the focus by design. Run game isn’t working and we’re down big because defense can’t stop anyone.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Oh now I feel much bettero_O
who cares how many he has ? All I care is about wining the SB as a team

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The score at halftime was 31-14 lol

Cleveland outscored us 24-0 in the 2nd quarter and then 10-0 in the 3rd quarter.

You are soooo lost.

Just to teach you a few things here.......cowboys scored 14 in the first half. Double that.....28 points total. Mahomes and the chiefs were one of the top offenses scoring 29 per game. 28 points is great and should get you at least 10 wins minimum with a competent defense.

at 31 points given up by the D in the first half, game is pretty much over. Yet dak and the offense actually made it a game coming back in the 4th. Problem is that the d gave up another 18 points in the 2nd half and got run over for 300 yards rushing.

Last edited: