Fun Fact: Dak Prescott had more Touchdowns than Daniel Jones

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Can’t have a game manager with a defense giving up 40 a game genius. Lol

So stubborn. Cowboys aren’t losing because dak is throwing more. Offense has to throw more because defense sucks. And it’s still not enough.

dak is not the focus by design. Run game isn’t working and we’re down big because defense can’t stop anyone.
The defense would've give up 40 a game if we had game manager Dak.

Pay. Attention. Please.

Aven8

Reaction score
Damn that's wild.......and I'm one of the many that think the Giants can win the division but Daniel Jones has a a LONG WAY TO go to make that offense formidable. A Garrett offense at that. Same offense that has struggled with most quarterbacks not named Romo and Dak.

That’s why I’m not worried. Jones doesn’t have it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I said first quarter. Which disproves we started slow. Cmon.....keep up.
You are so deep in your feels that you have become willing and blindly lost.

The sad thing is, you seem to enjoy it.

I honestly don't think you're serious anymore. I think you're playing a character. You have to be. There is nobody that finds the littlest things to try and build a narrative around. You call everyone a "troll" that doesn't share your opinion. I think that you see these people you call "trolls" and have built a character that is the complete opposite. There is no way you are really this far down the rabbit hole. I refuse to believe it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just to teach you a few things here.......cowboys scored 14 in the first half. Double that.....28 points total. Mahomes and the chiefs were one of the top offenses scoring 29 per game. 28 points is great and should get you at least 10 wins minimum with a competent defense.

at 31 points given up by the D in the first half, game is pretty much over. Yet dak and the offense actually made it a game coming back in the 4th. Problem is that the d gave up another 18 points in the 2nd half and got run over for 300 yards rushing.
Give me Daks starts for the first 3 quarters and then his 4th quarter stats once the defenses starts to play soft.

Empty.

Pay. Attention.

jnday

Reaction score
Are you really this dumb?
I am smart enough to know that his individual stats did not produce wins. You are so hung up on Dak’s stats that you don’t even consider that those stats are not producing wins. Dak won more games when he was struggling to pass for 200 yards a game and Zeke was carrying the team. Those stats are an end-all for you. It is the one and only part of the game that you look at. Those stats were inflated because they were accumulated in games after the games was out of reach, garbage time. Stats has been your only defense of Dak’s play, and it is a weak defense if winning games is the top priority.

jnday

Reaction score
Can’t have a game manager with a defense giving up 40 a game genius. Lol

So stubborn. Cowboys aren’t losing because dak is throwing more. Offense has to throw more because defense sucks. And it’s still not enough.

dak is not the focus by design. Run game isn’t working and we’re down big because defense can’t stop anyone.
Common sense should tell you that Dak and the offense should respond to some of the opposing team’s scoring drives instead of waiting until the game is out of reach. Dak certainly has the opportunity because the offense gets the ball after the opposing team scores. There was several games where the defense held teams to reasonable scores and Dallas still lost. You know about those losses because they have been listed here several times. Dak and the offense couldn’t score and the team lost.

Swagger

Reaction score
Doubt that! He might make the playoffs but if he isn't winning playoff games he's a bust for the money he is getting and some of us will be right!
A big factor that most people aren't factoring in is that DC's won't have to factor in Prescott using his legs next season as no way the front office allow him to make loads of plays with his wheels given the injury and how much has been invested in him.

So the pressure on the O Line is huge.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I am smart enough to know that his individual stats did not produce wins. You are so hung up on Dak’s stats that you don’t even consider that those stats are not producing wins. Dak won more games when he was struggling to pass for 200 yards a game and Zeke was carrying the team. Those stats are an end-all for you. It is the one and only part of the game that you look at. Those stats were inflated because they were accumulated in games after the games was out of reach, garbage time. Stats has been your only defense of Dak’s play, and it is a weak defense if winning games is the top priority.
These Dak stat mongrels are so pressed to make Dak look like a top QB. It's almost like they are related to him. What they fail to realize is one good tight window throw for a TD against a good defense is better than 500 yards passing against a weak team that you have pounded into submission. If Dak could of just managed one TD pass against the Saints, Jets, or Eagles the Cowboys would of won the division and been in the playoffs.

Swagger

Reaction score
These Dak stat mongrels are so pressed to make Dak look like a top QB. It's almost like they are related to him. What they fail to realize is one good tight window throw for a TD against a good defense is better than 500 yards passing against a weak team that you have pounded into submission. If Dak could of just managed one TD pass against the Saints, Jets, or Eagles the Cowboys would of won the division and been in the playoffs.
True story

Hadenough

Reaction score
A big factor that most people aren't factoring in is that DC's won't have to factor in Prescott using his legs next season as no way the front office allow him to make loads of plays with his wheels given the injury and how much has been invested in him.

So the pressure on the O Line is huge.
And even if he wanted to run I doubt he is able to cut and run as fast as before. A big part of his game was running so you are right.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's not a weak defense when you care more about a single player and his empty stats then you do for the team itself though.

Which is what this user clearly does.

It's clear that this user cares way more about the empty numbers Dak puts up than the wins those empty numbers produce.