Fun Fact: Dak Prescott had more Touchdowns than Daniel Jones

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Not really. When your qb throws for 500 yards and 4 tds with a qb rating of 112, that should give you a clue how he played.

when your d gives up 49 points and 300 yards rushing you would have to be a complete idiot to blame the qb.

but hey.....looks like a lot of dumb people on here. Dont you think?
This is why you are worth spending no time on. Except for a drive-by here and there to highlight your immature and trollish nature.

Your insistence on reducing things to the lowest common denominator of, 'defense bad, defense to blame. offense good, offense no blame' combined with your willingness to ignore the obvious flaws in your simplistic takes, says all there is to say about you.

Carry on, troll.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Qbs don’t win games, teams do. Your angle doesn’t work.

Qb Stats are only meaningless because they disprove your theory that dak is the reason we are losing and not the defense.

Dak trying to be more then a game manager is the reason we have not been a good team since 2018.

The 2016-2018 version of Dak is the best version of Dak.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is why you are worth spending no time on. Except for a drive-by here and there to highlight your immature and trollish nature.

Your insistence on reducing things to the lowest common denominator of, 'defense bad, defense to blame. offense good, offense no blame' combined with your willingness to ignore the obvious flaws in your simplistic takes, says all there is to say about you.

Carry on, troll.
Prove me wrong. You cant. I have qb stats, offensive stats, passing game stats. All things that highlight the play of dak Prescott . All you can do is attribute a horrible defense to team success and then try to hang that on dak.

what will do when the team is winning and dak is putting up great stats? Better run for cover when that happens. Coming soon to a tv near you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Prove me wrong. You cant. I have qb stats, offensive stats, passing game stats. All things that highlight the play of dak Prescott . All you can do is attribute a horrible defense to team success and then try to hang that on dak.

what will do when the team is winning and dak is putting up great stats? Better run for cover when that happens. Coming soon to a tv near you.
The question is what will you do IF we do keep games close, still lose, and Dak doesn't get to spend a quarter and a half every game playing against prevent defense to put up big numbers?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The question is what will you do IF we do keep games close, still lose, and Dak doesn't get to spend a quarter and a half every game playing against prevent defense to put up big numbers?

When dak is throwing lots of picks and losing games because of his bad play, I’ll let you know.

Prevent defense? :lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Love that one.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Emotional leader and leader on the field for the offense. But the reality is they don’t play d and can’t be held responsible for a bad defense. Try as you might to do that. Not going to fly.
The QB helps the defense by picking up 1st downs, long drives, scoring points, running clock, and moving the football. You ever heard the saying "The best defense is a good offense"?

If Dak and co would have moved the ball for the first 3 1/2 quarters of games I guarantee you the defense would not have given up the points that they did. Dak got the ball every single time the other team scored. It would have been nice if he could've picked up a 1st down or 2 instead of giving the ball right back to the other team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
13-3, 9-7, 10-6 vs 8-8 and 1-4 say otherwise.

Yet, you did lol

If the team around dak stayed the same or got better you would have a great point. But you don’t.

Defense better or worse since 2016?

olin better or worse since 2016?

zeke?

passing game better or worse? Dak?

can you even answer this stuff?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
When dak is throwing lots of picks and losing games because of his bad play, I’ll let you know.

Prevent defense? :lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Love that one.
What if it's just the Rams game over and over again? Then what?

Yes, when you're up 3 TDs by the middle of the 3rd quarter teams tend to start playing conservative. That's why you refuse to acknowledge just how inflated Daks numbers are in the 4th quarter is compared to the first 3 quarters. The prevent defense made his numbers look good and people like you are eating it up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The QB helps the defense by picking up 1st downs, long drives, scoring points, running clock, and moving the football. You ever heard the saying "The best defense is a good offense"?

If Dak and co would have moved the ball for the first 3 1/2 quarters of games I guarantee you the defense would not have given up the points that they did. Dak got the ball every single time the other team scored. It would have been nice if he could've picked up a 1st down or 2 instead of giving the ball right back to the other team.
Lol.....ever heard defense wins championships?

Turnovers? Field position? Momentum? Poor guy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What if it's just the Rams game over and over again? Then what?

Yes, when you're up 3 TDs by the middle of the 3rd quarter teams tend to start playing conservative. That's why you refuse to acknowledge just how inflated Daks numbers are in the 4th quarter is compared to the first 3 quarters. The prevent defense made his numbers look good and people like you are eating it up.

Down 3 td’s? Defense?

so I guess you gave up on the slow start angle?:muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol.....ever heard defense wins championships?

Turnovers? Field position? Momentum? Poor guy.

Why do I feel like that if Dak would've left the Cowboys that you would have followed him wherever he went?

I feel like you're def. more of a Dak fan then you are a Cowboys fan.

You put WAYYYY too much blame everywhere else.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Down 3 td’s? Defense?

so I guess you gave up on the slow start angle?:muttley:
I guarantee we would not have went down by 3 TDs at any point if Dak could have sustain drives in the first 2 1/2 quarters of games instead constantly going 3 and out and giving the ball right back.

You didn't answer my question. What if it's the Rams game over and over?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why do I feel like that if Dak would've left the Cowboys that you would have followed him wherever he went?

I feel like you're def. more of a Dak fan then you are a Cowboys fan.

You put WAYYYY too much blame everywhere else.

im a realist, not some dak hating moron.

Dak was a stroke of luck. Best player on the cowboys.

‘if dak leaves he can kiss my ***.

sadly for you, he isn’t going anywhere. I’m not the guy absolving the defense and blaming our great qb.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I guarantee we would not have went down by 3 TDs at any point if Dak could have sustain drives in the first 2 1/2 quarters of games instead constantly going 3 and out and giving the ball right back.

Stupid question? Not worth answering.

Here’s a good one: how many teams have win a game giving up 300 yards rushing?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
im a realist, not some dak hating moron.

Dak was a stroke of luck. Best player on the cowboys.

‘if dak leaves he can kiss my ***.

sadly for you, he isn’t going anywhere. I’m not the guy absolving the defense and blaming our great qb.
You're not a realist though. You cannot say the things you say and then call yourself a realist.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

If defense gives up 200 yards rushing we win.