funniest movie scene

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
The hardest i have ever laughed at a particular movie scene:

The scene from Goldmember where mike myers and minnie me were behind that screen.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lanecity1975 said:
The hardest i have ever laughed at a particular movie scene:

The scene from Goldmember where mike myers and minnie me were behind that screen.

For whatever reason the scene in scary movie 2 when the butler is serving dinner with his strong hand and then the part with the turkey just makes me roll.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
That scene in The Exorcist where Regan gets a hold of that Crucifix.

Guys? Anybody? Was it something I said?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
For whatever reason the scene in scary movie 2 when the butler is serving dinner with his strong hand and then the part with the turkey just makes me roll.

i have not seen that movie, but it sounds funny. wow, that is one bad *** sig. pic.

i like funny scenes from smokey and the bandit:

gleason: "this is sheriff buford t. justice, i'm in high pursuit of a black trans am.
he's all mine, sooo stay out of the way".

gleason: "put the evidence in the car".
jr. "but daddy"?
gleason: "puuuut the evidence in the car".

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Planes Trains and Automobiles when John Candy is driving the car down the wrong side of the Highway and another car is trying to tell them they are going the wrong way. I laughed so hard I almost cried...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Planes Trains and Automobiles when John Candy is driving the car down the wrong side of the Highway and another car is trying to tell them they are going the wrong way. I laughed so hard I almost cried...

oh yeah, now that was a funny movie!

the scene with steve martin at the rent a car place. you can start with wiping that f$%$ing smile off your f#$%ing face....................

man, i laughed.

great movie.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lanecity1975 said:
i have not seen that movie, but it sounds funny. wow, that is one bad *** sig. pic.

i like funny scenes from smokey and the bandit:

gleason: "this is sheriff buford t. justice, i'm in high pursuit of a black trans am.
he's all mine, sooo stay out of the way".

gleason: "put the evidence in the car".
jr. "but daddy"?
gleason: "puuuut the evidence in the car".

Gleason and the Boy made that movie....Heck even Jerry was better then Burt.

"When I get home I'm gonna slap your Mama"
"You'll always be my little tick turd"

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
"When I get home I'm gonna slap your Mama"

Lets do this correctly buddy.....

"Junior, there is no way..NO WAY..that you came from my loins! When I get home, the first thing I'm gonna do is PUNCH YO MAMMA straight in the mouth!" Buford T. Justice ____1976

The movie scene that had me literally falling out of my chair was from "Porky's." When Miss Balbricker was trying to convince Principal Carter to arrainge a lineup. I'm laughing now just thinking about it. :lmao2:

jamez25

Reaction score
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - The scene where Michael Cane whips Steve Martin(who was faking paralysis) with a reed...

Stir Crazy- Richard Pryor crying when he is put in the same cell with Grossberger...

Coming To America - The Randy Watson scene....

The Producers - Zero Mostel pouring wine down the violinists trousers...the look on the violinists' face is priceless)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
One of the Cheech and Ching movies (can't remember which right now).

Cheech sees a dog licking himself and he says, "Man, I wish I could do that."

Chong in full stoner voice replies, "You better pet him first man, he might be mean."

The rhino scene in the 2nd Ace Ventura movie.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Three come to mind:

1) "Dumb and Dumber" -- The Jeff Daniels toilet scene after an overdose of Turbo Lax.

2) "There's Something About Mary" -- Cameron Diaz finds some styling mousse hanging off Ben Stiller's ear lobe.

3) "Animal House" -- John Belushi going through the cafeteria line, stuffing his face.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Chong in full stoner voice replies, "You better pet him first man, he might be mean."

:laugh2:

That's too funny.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Hostile said:

The rhino scene in the 2nd Ace Ventura movie.
:lmao: forgot about that cheech and chong one.

bill murray in cadyshack- when he's doing his cinderella story, bit same movie
chevy chase and murray "cannonball" scene

animal house- belushi looking in the widow at the woman,and moving the ladder down the house.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The recreation of the 'helping Blind man scene' in "Young Frankenstein".

Watching Gene Hackman try to pour soup in Peter Boyle's soup bowl caused the tears to roll down my cheeks like a river! And when he lit Boyle's finger instead of the cigar! OH MY GOD! I thought I was going to have a coronary!

A recent funny scene? The two guys thowing LP's at the zombies (trying to decapitate them) in "Shawn of the Dead."

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Liar, Liar.

Jim Carrey in so many scenes, I can't really name them all. The one that comes to mind, right now, but after the sex scene w/that woman and I think she asks him "Was it good for you?" and he says I've had better.

So maybe it wasn't the funniest, but it's one I laughed pretty hard at.

I also liked "Don't be a menace to society while drinking your juice in the hood" That spoof of all the so called "gangsta" movies just killed that genre, thankfully.

There was a scene where they were spoofing Boys in the Hood, Do we have a problem scene and the guy pulled out a russian missle...

It was such a horrible movie and yet so funny... It appealed to my sick sense of humor... Very non-PC.

There were alot of scenes in that one that was just so wrong that they prolly violate forum guidelines...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
There are way too many for me too list but no movie ever made me laugh harder than Beavis and Butthead Do America.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
There are way too many for me too list but no movie ever made me laugh harder than Beavis and Butthead Do America.

Great flick.

But you know I still laugh my *** off at many of the "Marx Brothers" movies along with the "Little Rascal" and "3-Stooges" shorts.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - The scene where Michael Cane whips Steve Martin(who was faking paralysis) with a reed...

Stir Crazy- Richard Pryor crying when he is put in the same cell with Grossberger...

Coming To America - The Randy Watson scene....

The Producers - Zero Mostel pouring wine down the violinists trousers...the look on the violinists' face is priceless)

oh man, the richard pryor and randy watson scenes were 2 of my favorite too.

i love the way arsenio says his name............. mr. randy WATson!!!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Hostile said:

now that's funny!

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Wasn't that hank and Peggy hill that owned the camper? I keep saying it is but my wife says it isn't.