funniest movie scene

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
3 pages without:

They told me I was crazy to build a castle in this swamp, but I did it anyway and it sank.

So I built another one and that one sank.

I built a 3rd and that one caught fire than sank.

But the 4th one!

Or

Are you telling me coconuts migrate?

No I'm saying swallows migrate.

But there is no way a 4 ounce swallow can carry a 2 pound coconut, it's simple weight ratios.

Perhaps two of them carried it together, by the husk?

No, no.

An African swallow could do it!

African swallows are non-migrating.

Agreed. One of the funniest movies ever.

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
Agreed. One of the funniest movies ever.

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

:lmao2:

Some other great ones from that movie

(singing) Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecap split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his ***** split.......

......Brave Sir Robin ran away, bravely ran away away. When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin.

Sir Lancelot: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.
Sir Galahad: I don't think I was.
Sir Lancelot: Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.
Sir Galahad: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.
Sir Lancelot: No, it's too perilous.
Sir Galahad: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.
Sir Lancelot: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on.
Sir Galahad: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?
Sir Lancelot: No. It's unhealthy.
Sir Galahad: I bet you're gay.
Sir Lancelot: No, I'm not.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
:lmao2:

Some other great ones from that movie

(singing) Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecap split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his ***** split.......

......Brave Sir Robin ran away, bravely ran away away. When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled. Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about, and valiantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet, he beat a very brave retreat. A brave retreat by brave Sir Robin.

Sir Lancelot: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.
Sir Galahad: I don't think I was.
Sir Lancelot: Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.
Sir Galahad: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.
Sir Lancelot: No, it's too perilous.
Sir Galahad: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.
Sir Lancelot: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on.
Sir Galahad: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?
Sir Lancelot: No. It's unhealthy.
Sir Galahad: I bet you're gay.
Sir Lancelot: No, I'm not.

She turned me into a newt.
A newt?
........I got better.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
The "Lassie" scene from Porky's... :D

You know it wasn't the locker scene that was so funny to me....it was the coach in the gym laughing so hard and hiding behind that mat...that just slays me.

That movie just had some great stuff.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You know it wasn't the locker scene that was so funny to me....it was the coach in the gym laughing so hard and hiding behind that mat...that just slays me.

That movie just had some great stuff.

That's what was funny to me too... the reaction of everyone on the gym floor... and the panic of Coach Roy...

That movie DID have some classic scenes...

"P-P-P-P Peni.... please... can't we just refer to it as a tallywhacker... p-p-p ***** is so... personal"...

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know why but in animal house when Belushi is getting ready to go into his speech and stork says....what the heck we sposed to do you MOron always makes me laugh.

====

Ghostbusters.

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Everything was fine, until dickless here cut off the power grid!

Mayor: Is that true?

Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes, Your Honor, this man has no dick.

====

Holy Grail

When they catapult the cows and also the french soldier...

I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

=====

The little boy doing the Hitler march in Eurotrip makes me roll because of the guys expression watching him.

=====

Harlem Nights

Red Fox in those thick Eye glasses while on the game table.

The whole fight with Dela Reese and Eddie Murphy

The scene where Arsenio Hall and gang is shooting all kind of stuff at Eddie and the one guy is standing there with the hand gun firing off single shots and also when Arsenio is crying in the car and shoots the guy in the front seat and starts crying more.

=====

The scene in Evolution where the alien bug gets into the suit and then inside the guys body and they have to pull it out his backside.
The guys asks for ice cream and they ask him what flavor and he said it didn't matter because he wanted to stick it on his arse

=====

The Replacements

When the coach tells the LB to get him the ball and the LB goes out and strips the ball.

They are screaming back and forth

I got you the ball
Yes you got me the ball
I got you the ball

and finally the coach, after going through that a few seconds...says go sit down lol

Also the Cheerleader scene

And the kicker in the locker room in his helmet and underwear when the reporter turns around.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
That's what was funny to me too... the reaction of everyone on the gym floor... and the panic of Coach Roy...

That movie DID have some classic scenes...

"P-P-P-P Peni.... please... can't we just refer to it as a tallywhacker... p-p-p ***** is so... personal"...

Yes that whole scene is hillarious and then when everyone is laughing they cut to that smiling picture of Ike.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ace Ventura:

"Hey coach, I'm gonna do a but-n-hook pattern in super slo-mo!"

"Let's see that in instant replay!"

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Forgot one.

When Wild Bill .....ooops I mean Billy the Kid puts that moonpie in his mouth and then spits it all over the guard and says How DOOOOO you Do in the movie The Green mile....makes me roll everytime I see it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Also the Cheerleader scene

*stressed out coach* Did you see that? That one girl slapped the other on the arse.
Can you make her stop for 5 mins?

I love that movie.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
*stressed out coach* Did you see that? That one girl slapped the other on the arse.
Can you make her stop for 5 mins?

I love that movie.

Yes that movie is greatness...too bad it is about the Commanders :mad:

Also I wished they would have left off the lovie dovie crap from the movie.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes that movie is greatness...too bad it is about the Commanders :mad:

Also I wished they would have left off the lovie dovie crap from the movie.
THUNDASKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

blindzebra

Reaction score
Not really lines but more of a visual, from Kingpin:

The McCracken comb over.

The hustling of the farmers with Claudia getting nowhere so they bring in a sheep.

The cold fridge nippy scene.

Randy Quaid stripping, thus joining the holy trinity of ugliest males in drag with Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo and Gene Hackman in The Birdcage.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
blindzebra said:

The McCracken comb over.

The hustling of the farmers with Claudia getting nowhere so they bring in a sheep.

Randy Quaid stripping, thus joining the holy trinity of ugliest males in drag with Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo and Gene Hackman in The Birdcage.

The one part from kingpin with the old landlady.....bout made me barf ARRRGGGGHHHHH

blindzebra

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
The one part from kingpin with the old landlady.....bout made me barf ARRRGGGGHHHHH

I just finished milking your cow, took her awhile to warm up...takes a drink.

We don't have a cow.

Excuse me I need to brush my teeth.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
blindzebra said:

The McCracken comb over.

kingpin was funny as hell!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Lots of good moments here. I personally love 'Slapshot' which has some great comic moments as well.