funniest movie scene

royhitshard

Reaction score
Tommy Boy when they are in the restaurant and he is trying to get some wings, but the fryer is turned off. Treating his roll like his sale. Classic!

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Chief said:
What a funny movie.

I especially loved Jimmy Serrano's two hitmen. The dumb one was great.

When they were in Amarillo, he picked up a cowboy hat at the airport and asked the other guy to take a picture of him.

And when the older hitman was on the phone with Serrano and Serrano chews him out and tells him if they don't get their act together he's going to stab them in the heart with a pencil. The young, dumb one then says, "He's not mad at me, is he?"

Jimmy Cerrano picks up the phone and dials ...

Cerrano: Hello, is this Moron #1? Let me speak to Moron #2.

Hitman 1: (turning to Hitman #2 and handing him the phone) I think he wants to talk to you.

My all time favorite line from that movie comes during the philosophical exchange on the bus ride. The discussion point is whether or not an individual has complete control over what he says. As the exchange continues, DeNiro's character gets more and more annoyed with Groden's character until finally ...

Groden: How can a grown adult man not have control over the words that come out of his mouth?

DeNiro: Oh, yeah? Well here comes two words for you: "Shut the f@$% up!"

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
BulletBob said:
Jimmy Cerrano picks up the phone and dials ...

Cerrano: Hello, is this Moron #1? Let me speak to Moron #2.

Hitman 1: (turning to Hitman #2 and handing him the phone) I think he wants to talk to you.

My all time favorite line from that movie comes during the philosophical exchange on the bus ride. The discussion point is whether or not an individual has complete control over what he says. As the exchange continues, DeNiro's character gets more and more annoyed with Groden's character until finally ...

Groden: How can a grown adult man not have control over the words that come out of his mouth?

DeNiro: Oh, yeah? Well here comes two words for you: "Shut the f@$% up!"

:laugh2:

Classic.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Of recent movies, the scene which most had me losing control of my bladder functions was in Bruce Almighty, when Jim Carrey's character is forcing the news anchor to talk jibberish. I could not stop laughing for 5 minutes straight. "Me like-a do-a Cha-Cha."

Also when he finds out that someone else has been hired for the anchor position while he is doing a live shot on a ferry boat out at Niagra falls. After 30 seconds of fuming silence, he goes off on a rant.

He then turns and looks directly into the camera, shakes his fist, and emphatically ends his news report with:

Back to you, F@#$%ers!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BulletBob said:
Of recent movies, the scene which most had me losing control of my bladder functions was in Bruce Almighty, when Jim Carrey's character is forcing the news anchor to talk jibberish. I could not stop laughing for 5 minutes straight. "Me like-a do-a Cha-Cha."

Also when he finds out that someone else has been hired for the anchor position while he is doing a live shot on a ferry boat out at Niagra falls. After 30 seconds of fuming silence, he goes off on a rant.

He then turns and looks directly into the camera, shakes his fist, and emphatically ends his news report with:

Back to you, F@#$%ers!

Those two areas and when he asks the guy if he likes jazz and does his trumpet impression.

But you are right, I forgot all about the gibberish scene, I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BulletBob said:

Back to you, F@#$%ers!

Yeah that was great.

After he finds out the bad news about losing the head anchor position, he turns back to the lil' old lady he's interviewing...

"We're back here with Katherine Hepburn's mom...what do you think of the Falls?"

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
i have not seen that movie, but it sounds funny. wow, that is one bad *** sig. pic.

i like funny scenes from smokey and the bandit:

gleason: "this is sheriff buford t. justice, i'm in high pursuit of a black trans am.
he's all mine, sooo stay out of the way".

gleason: "put the evidence in the car".
jr. "but daddy"?
gleason: "puuuut the evidence in the car".

Someone beat me to it................