Funny Thread from Art at Extremeskins

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Never watched LA Law...but is it the same guy that played in that silly horror film Dr Giggles?

yeah... same guy. In LA Law, Benny was a mentally challenged copy boy

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer said:
it's bs.

Art weighs about 140 lbs and wears childrens pajamas.

I got this on good authority from Scott David (wacky ralph). :D
Great stuff. :D

That Scott and Art encounter was legendary.

If I went to the game with my friends, they would put our friendship before their team if someone got too crazy.

I would back my friend up if we were at Texas Stadium and another Cowboy fan was got physical.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Eric_Boyer said:
LOL, wasn't that guy mentally handicapped?

You are right though, a resemblance does exist.

that was him...

As soon as I saw Arts pic, I saw Benny and heard the LA Law theme in my head...lol

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
76-8971.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It just hit me lol...Full metal jacket...gomer

193636422wnNAtd_ph.jpg

fmj4.jpg

:D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Above, is a transcript of what REALLY happened!!

Ok... I really shouldn't be laughing about that.. being a lady and all.. but that was so dang funny that I can't help myself. After seeing his pic, your version of what really happened fits to a T...LMAO

azcowboy

Reaction score
where's the pick of this clown? i can't find it and i need a good laugh, heck the laugh from his post is still goin but i wanna see a face to put with that rediculous statement!! lil help fella's and ladies please!!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Mr. Hetfield said:
where's the pick of this clown? i can't find it and i need a good laugh, heck the laugh from his post is still goin but i wanna see a face to put with that rediculous statement!! lil help fella's and ladies please!!

Well, this lady will help you...:)
http://community.webshots.com/user/deadtreecrew then go to DTC Tailgate 9/27/04…select it… then go to the last row – middle pic…. select it...He’s the one on the left wearing the #50 jersey

azcowboy

Reaction score
bahh hahahahahah ohhh thank you cowboysprincess, that is too dang funny, i can just picture this guy gettin in someones face bahahahaha oh i will be laughin for days on that!! thanks again!! i will look at this whenever i need a laugh!!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Mr. Hetfield said:
bahh hahahahahah ohhh thank you cowboysprincess, that is too dang funny, i can just picture this guy gettin in someones face bahahahaha oh i will be laughin for days on that!! thanks again!! i will look at this whenever i need a laugh!!

You are very welcome... glad I could help tickle your funny bone :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Id feel sorry for anyone scared of Art. I got banned for calling out his BS, and now he has resorted to going to the internet tough guy "id beat you up if we met" nonsense. Funny and easy to talk behind a cp art, and Im sure this post will get posted at extremeskins.

Duane

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
193636422wnNAtd_ph.jpg

caption under picture reads...

Art and smoot together. I couldn't believe that smoot was drinking a beer. lol

193635323AIOCWR_ph.jpg

caption under pic reads....

The crew giving ##### to a cowboy fan.

Should read....Why does it take so many skins fans to circle around...ONE cowboys fan...and then BRAG about it?

Real Tough guys.

http://community.webshots.com/user/deadtreecrew

I guess that's also his supermodel girlfriend on the right.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
193636422wnNAtd_ph.jpg

caption under picture reads...

Art and smoot together. I couldn't believe that smoot was drinking a beer. lol

Hey, I wanna be a member of the DTC, mebbe then I could have me a hot woman like the one in the background...

Seems to me that the DTC is made up of slightly postpubescent punks, chubby wannabe Rambos and rather large women... I'm SOOOOO envious...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I say leave the woman out of it.

To my knowledge she has not done anything to deserve getting bashed for, who knows she may be a very nice lady.

Either way IMO she should be left out of it.

Oh by the way...

art2a.jpg

Look familiar lol

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Naw, Flounder had more hair and was tougher.

Perhaps, but you have to admit, ol' Art is the kind of guy Dean Wormser was talkin' about when he told Flounder "fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life"...