FWST Blog: Kosier and Jenkins out for Thursday... Kosier could be out for year

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
If Holland can't play LG what about moving Bigg to LG and Holland can take over at RG?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
windward;2441072 said:
I'm generally an optimist and like what I've seen since Romo came back.

Now that Kosier's out, it hurts. I'm not quitting though.

Losing any starter hurts. Other guys will have to pick it up but even when Proctor has started Dallas was still able to put points on the board (exception was after Romo went down) So while I don't think Proctor is near as good as Kosier I know we can manage with him. On the positive side the defense is starting to play much better and if they can step up it will take some of the pressure off the offense so they are not forced to score 30 points to get a win.

Iago33

Reaction score
I really think that spells the end of our season. I will be surprised if we make the playoffs now. I really thought we would when people came back healthy, but if Proctor is full time our season is over. We're done.

utrunner07

Reaction score
windward;2441064 said:
I guess you think your sarcasm proves your point.

It only makes you look like a fool.

we'll see who is looking the fool once i have had an extra 5 weeks to think about the draft and you are just beginning to wonder about it...oh we shall see who looks the fool winward...its noble to go down with the ship but in the end you just drown. Come with me windward, I'll save you a place in the life boat, all be it at the other end from me and you will be the first we eat if we get hungry, but a spot none the less.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Iago33;2441093 said:
I really think that spells the end of our season. I will be surprised if we make the playoffs now. I really thought we would when people came back healthy, but if Proctor is full time our season is over. We're done.
Another quitter.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;2441094 said:
we'll see who is looking the fool once i have had an extra 5 weeks to think about the draft and you are just beginning to wonder about it...oh we shall see who looks the fool winward...its noble to go down with the ship but in the end you just drown.
we've won 5 games with Proctor playing in place of Kosier.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
utrunner07;2441094 said:
we'll see who is looking the fool once i have had an extra 5 weeks to think about the draft and you are just beginning to wonder about it...oh we shall see who looks the fool winward...its noble to go down with the ship but in the end you just drown.

I am confused.

Are you actually suggesting we should play brooks bollinger in order to lose and improve our draft spot.

A draft in which we dont have a first round pick and at a time where if we get to 10 wins we might be in good shape, seeing that the south is going to kick the crap out of each other.

Really?

I actually think that should disqualify your from further conversations.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
If Kyle Kosier is the key to the team's playoff aspirations...they weren't good enough to begin with.

The Giants lost there two best d-lineman and haven't missed a beat.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Rampage;2441097 said:
we've won 5 games with Proctor playing in place of Kosier.

Really? Did we really "win" them or did the other team just "not win" them? Thats the question you need to be asking yourself rampage...are Pittsburg, NY, Balt, etc....just going to "not win" and let us "win"....

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;2441107 said:
Really? Did we really "win" them or did the other team just "not win" them? Thats the question you need to be asking yourself rampage...are Pittsburg, NY, Balt, etc....just going to "not win" and let us "win"....
oh so the other teams let us win those games huh? you been drinking today?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
utrunner07;2441107 said:

LOL

What?

did you have a snack at 4:20 or something?

utrunner07

Reaction score
Rampage;2441110 said:
oh so the other team let us win those games huh? you been drinking today?

thats besides the point! answer the question: did the other team lose those 5 games?!?!?!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Rampage;2441110 said:
oh so the other teams let us win those games huh? you been drinking today?
He's lost his mind. Or thinks he's funny. Not quite sure yet.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
juckie;2440673 said:
I think kosiers absence spells doom for us.The last 4 teams we play will completely expose proctor.wow.
...Says the Zone's resident Football Genius. Thank you for gracing this site with your infinite grid iron wisdom. AWESOME!

utrunner07

Reaction score
windward;2441116 said:
He's lost his mind. Or thinks he's funny. Not quite sure yet.

Ive lost my mind? You're the one riding a dying three legged horse in the Kentucky Derby.

Taz

Reaction score
in the san fran game they said they took him out for precautionary reasons. Which i can only assume was so he doesn't get injured. So why did they put him in for more reps now to get injured?

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Kozier being out really hurts. Proctor just can't anchor against big DTs, and he gets run over too many times. He's like a revolving door. Guys seem to be running free, and he's chasing them. He about got Romo killed in Cleveland a couple of times. I think he has missed some stunts or twists, too. I hope he can improve, but if you can't anchor against big guys, your in trouble.

Having said this, the Seahawks are really bad, the Pittsburgh Steelers have major offensive line woes, the Ravens have a rookie quarterback, the Eagles have all kinds of problems. We get the Giants at home on a Sunday night. A healthy Flozell Adams will help for sure. Dallas can get into the playoffs without Kozier. I think they can win at least 11, and I wouldn't concede anything.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
41gy#;2441136 said:
Kozier being out really hurts. Proctor just can't anchor against big DTs, and he gets run over too many times. He's like a revolving door. Guys seem to be running free, and he's chasing them. He about got Romo killed in Cleveland a couple of times. I think he has missed some stunts or twists, too. I hope he can improve, but if you can't anchor against big guys, your in trouble.

Having said this, the Seahawks are really bad, the Pittsburgh Steelers have major offensive line woes, the Ravens have a rookie quarterback, the Eagles have all kinds of problems. We get the Giants at home on a Sunday night. A healthy Flozell Adams will help for sure. Dallas can get into the playoffs without Kozier. I think they can win at least 11, and I wouldn't concede anything.

What he said. ^^^

Taz

Reaction score
FCBarca;2440706 said:
And if he's out for the season, really curious what the staff intend to do to keep that OL cohesive, running game moving and Romo off his back/pinky?

I wonder if we have larry A. on speed dial?