FWST/DMN Blog: WR Roy Williams has hurt foot *Merge*

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys receiver Roy Williams has been added to the team's injury report. Williams is probable for the game on Sunday with a right foot injury. He did not practice on Friday.

On Thursday during practice, Williams was having trouble with his foot and sat out briefly to change his set of cleats. The foot was slightly injured in the game against Seattle but had not kept him out of practice until Friday.

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 02:43 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I knew something happened to him on Thanksgiving. Here's hoping it is only minor.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2462871 said:
Cowboys receiver Roy Williams has been added to the team's injury report. Williams is probable for the game on Sunday with a right foot injury. He did not practice on Friday.

On Thursday during practice, Williams was having trouble with his foot and sat out briefly to change his set of cleats. The foot was slightly injured in the game against Seattle but had not kept him out of practice until Friday.

- Rick Herrin

What?

Wade... what the heck is wrong with you?? How could you let him sit out??

:rolleyes:

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
WR Roy Williams pops up on injury report
2:39 PM Fri, Dec 05, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

We had a little surprise on today's injury report. WR Roy Williams didn't practice because of a foot injury. He's listed as probable.

RB Marion Barber (toe) is questionable. OLB DeMarcus Ware (knee) fully participated in today's practice and is probable.

opps - merge

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care if they have to put him out there in an electric wheel chair with NOS tanks...we need him to play to help take pressure off of Witten and To and to keep them from loading the box vs the run.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. If he has been practicing all week, can't be that bad can it?

Then again, with this staff, he could need complete reconstruction on the entire leg hip-to-toe and as long as the player thinks things are alright, they'd play him.

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2462871 said:

- Rick Herrin

He's been a non-factor. :bang2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Sounds like they expect him to start, and play, so it must have been something very minor.

bigE79

Reaction score
Williams is probable for the game...did everyone miss that part?:star:

DMOB

Reaction score
DCBoysfan;2462984 said:
He should be able to play, maybe he just twisted it.
Yeah, lets just hope he didn't Kyle Kosier it.:bang2:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2462977 said:
He's been a non-factor. :bang2:

I am starting to get concerned about his lack of invovlement in the offense.

We gave up a 1,3,6 for him and he has 1 TD on the season.

I expected more for those type of picks.:mad:

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Sometimes I think that it just isn't going to be our year.

Last year was a golden opportunity thrown in the garbage. A generally healthy team with HFA. This year should be a lesson to these guys that opportunities like last year don't come along very often.