Gaethers re-signs with the Colts

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
They are actually going to do it, they are actually going to roll with Heath again at safety.:facepalm:

Once again, this front office that has not won jack keeps thinking they are the smartest guys in the room. Cant wait to see the faces of Jerry and his idiot boy sitting in their sky box when Heath blows a tackle or gives up a deep slant that costs us the game.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The games i reviewed were from about 3 years ago. At that time he was much better than Church in coverage. Church would never have been a legit option at FS.

I do expect that he has slowed down since then. I'll probably do quick review on his 2017 season which was his last season with the Bengals and last as a full time starter.

I think Church's skills in coverage were undervalued, although I agree that he would not have been a legit option at FS. Church had a sharp football IQ that allowed him to overcome a lot of his speed deficiencies. He understood where he needed to be so he was rarely out of position. At their best, I think he and Iloka were probably about even as safeties.