Twitter: Gallup not sure if he'll play this week

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
We don't need him this week, better to wait a bit and having him healthier for later, in the meantime let Noah keep developing as a no 1 or 2 or 3 or whatever.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You obviously need to keep your qb on the roster regardless of the number of games missed.

Why, if he's not going to play for the four games he'd be on IR? Short-term IR needs to change the way rosters are viewed.

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
I agree. Some posters here say that sometimes the mental hurdles are the most difficult but thats why you get paid $10 million a year. My yearly salary right now is 70k. I couldn't imagine telling my boss Im not mentally ready to work. If your body is healed....get your a** on the field. 52 other guys are waiting for you.
And when his performance indicates he isn't ready, shut the hockey sticks up about his lack of performance... or listen to him and play the other 5 highly paid professional athletes that is ready mentally... I can tell some of you have never played organized sports... or better yet... your job is not his job he can get killed if not mentally ready...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sure am glad we paid this guy and let Coop go for peanuts

We paid a guy who wasn’t available most of last season and is about to miss his fourth game this season. Jerry claimed he moved on from Cooper and a couple of others because of availability issues. Not expecting much from Gallup this season it takes at least a full year for a receiver to recover from an ACL.

Last edited:

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
We paid a guy who wasn’t available most of last season is about to miss his fourth game this season. Jerry claimed he moved on from Cooper and a couple of others because of availability issues. Not expecting much from Gallup this season it takes at least a full year for a receiver to recover from an ACL.
So you would rather have who? Tolbert was the best we could do in the draft...and still plug the OL and DE holes...(good so far)... I look at Gallup as the best option and lower the salary cap... now had we known Gregory and Stephen was gonna get in a pissing contest we probably would've kept Amari and / or Collins for that matter. The intent was to resign the Defense as you see is our strength.... WRs are easier to replace especially when you already have a 1... name a 2 better than Gallup available? (Go ahead) I'm waiting....

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So you would rather have who? Tolbert was the best we could do in the draft...and still plug the OL and DE holes...(good so far)... I look at Gallup as the best option and lower the salary cap... now had we known Gregory and Stephen was gonna get in a pissing contest we probably would've kept Amari and / or Collins for that matter. The intent was to resign the Defense as you see is our strength.... WRs are easier to replace especially when you already have a 1... name a 2 better than Gallup available? (Go ahead) I'm waiting....

I’ve already stated several times that I would have kept Cedrick Wilson and moved on from Gallup. Ced stepped up every time he got an opportunity and Gallup has had several injury issues. There’s no guarantees he’ll ever return to form.

817Gill

Reaction score
What's with this team and their refusal to use the IR designation. Seems they just want to create the will he, won't he drama. What would it have hurt to place he and Dak on IR designated for return.
He can practice earlier without that designation. He’s going to be able to have a lot bigger runway being part of the active roster and practicing in full capacity than just doing rehab work.

817Gill

Reaction score
I’ve already stated several times that I would have kept Cedrick Wilson and moved on from Gallup. Ced stepped up every time he got an opportunity and Gallup has had several injury issues. There’s no guarantees he’ll ever return to form.
Before 2021 Wilson was riddled with injuries. Why do you think he popped so late? Using the injury excuse for Gallup makes no sense when Wilson only has one relatively healthy season in 4 years here. On the field I love him but let’s not act like his first year with the team was 2021.

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
I liked His role too... but CW is not a 2... he is a 3 at best... are you serious? Yeah we all like the gimmicks and rb pass... but nawh... we need a route running Wr as a 2...not a QB playing Wr....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Before 2021 Wilson was riddled with injuries. Why do you think he popped so late? Using the injury excuse for Gallup makes no sense when Wilson only has one relatively healthy season in 4 years here. On the field I love him but let’s not act like his first year with the team was 2021.

I don’t remember many injuries with Wilson because he wasn’t getting many opportunities as a receiver prior to 2021. He popped late due to Gallup missing games with injuries. He got opportunities replacing him and stepped up. I don’t like the idea of re-signing a receiver that’s coming off a serious injury. The games he’s missed are piling up.

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
I don’t remember many injuries with Wilson because he wasn’t getting many opportunities as a receiver prior to 2021. He popped late due to Gallup missing games with injuries. He got opportunities replacing him and stepped up. I don’t like the idea of re-signing a receiver that’s coming off a serious injury. The games he’s missed are piling up.
AcL was a serious football injury 15 yrs ago... you falling for the media hype... Gallup will be fine or Jerry's medical staff would have said so... bro these players are in a fish bowl... cowboys medical team knows EVERYTHING! ✋️ it! Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I liked His role too... but CW is not a 2... he is a 3 at best... are you serious? Yeah we all like the gimmicks and rb pass... but nawh... we need a route running Wr as a 2...not a QB playing Wr....

When Wilson got an opportunity to replace Gallup he played like a number two receiver. He had two 100 yard games last season and 6 TDs in a limited role. He had more catches and yards against San Francisco in the playoffs than CeeDee. The arrows were pointing up on him. He hasn’t had much of an opportunity in Miami because they have two outstanding receivers ahead of him.