Twitter: Gallup not sure if he'll play this week

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
AcL was a serious football injury 15 yrs ago... you falling for the media hype... Gallup will be fine or Jerry's medical staff would have said so... bro these players are in a fish bowl... cowboys medical team knows EVERYTHING! ✋️ it! Lol

Dude it’s still a serious injury and not all players return to form after that injury. The Cowboys are trying to rush him back. You’re touting Dr. Jerry and our medical staff. Lol

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
When Wilson got an opportunity to replace Gallup he played like a number two receiver. He had two 100 yard games last season and 6 TDs in a limited role. He had more catches and yards against San Francisco in the playoffs than CeeDee. The arrows were pointing up on him. He hasn’t had much of an opportunity in Miami because they have two outstanding receivers ahead of him.
Now you just saying off the wall crap... how in the hockey sticks could CW be a 2 when Lamb and Cooper was on the field? CW has always been a 3... man stop!

Plankton

Reaction score
Cowboys WR Michael Gallup (ACL) on if he’ll return Sunday vs. Commanders: “We hope so. We hope so.” Wants to have another strong practice week and “feel a couple more things” on field before game. “I wanted to get out there so bad, but obviously, it’s a process.”

giphy.gif

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
Dude it’s still a serious injury and not all players return to form after that injury. The Cowboys are trying to rush him back. You’re touting Dr. Jerry and our medical staff. Lol
So you think this man... not in a contract year would put his family livelihoods in jeopardy just to rush back to a 2-1 team playing Washington... ok

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Now you just saying off the wall crap... how in the hockey sticks could CW be a 2 when Lamb and Cooper was on the field? CW has always been a 3... man stop!

CeeDee still played in the slot a lot after Gallup went down. When Cedrick Wilson was on the field he out produced CeeDee in some games. Despite starting only 4 games last season Wilson had the same number of TD catches as CeeDee who started 13 games. You may want me to stop but I’m just giving you the facts dude!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So you think this man... not in a contract year would pit his family lively hood in jeprody just to rush back to a 2-1 team playing Washington... ok

The Cowboys have been talking about playing Gallup the past two weeks but he keeps saying he’s not ready. It’s the Cowboys that are pushing him. Jerry claimed he could have started the opener had it been a Super Bowl. They wouldn’t even completely ruled him out for the opener until the week of the game. Gallup insisted he wasn’t ready to start the season. It’s clear that Gallup doesn’t want to play until he’s ready but that may be up to Dr. Jerry. Lol

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
CeeDee still played in the slot a lot after Gallup went down. When Cedrick Wilson was on the field he out produced CeeDee in some games. Despite starting only 4 games last season Wilson had the same number of TD catches as CeeDee who started 13 games. You may want me to stop but I’m just giving you the facts dude!
You don't Think that was by design bro... who would you roll coverage too? Lamb , Gallup or Wilson? Stop!

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
The Cowboys have been talking about playing Gallup the past two weeks but he keeps saying he’s not ready. It’s the Cowboys that are pushing him. Jerry claimed he could have started the opener had it been a Super Bowl. They wouldn’t even completely ruled him out for the opener until the week of the game. Gallup insisted he wasn’t ready to start the season. It’s clear that Gallup doesn’t want to play until he’s ready but that may be up to Dr. Jerry. Lol

Ok, you a media fan... I understand... man stop listening to Jerry... he say stuff to get attention on the Cowboys... it's his job!... Jerry is one of the most supportive owners in the league... too supportive if you ask me...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You don't Think that was by design bro... who would you roll coverage too? Lamb , Gallup or Wilson? Stop!

You need to stop making excuses! Wilson stepped up and produced which is why he got a nice free agent contract from Miami. This was one of the best catches of the season.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Gallup is going to have to deal with the physical and mental rehab from the ACL injury. It took Saquon Barkley 2 years to get back to his pre injury self. Gallup should take his time coming back. I don't know if 9 months is enough time for a WR to put that level of stress on a knee recovering from ACL surgery.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ok, you a media fan... I understand... man stop listening to Jerry... he say stuff to get attention on the Cowboys... it's his job!... Jerry is one of the most supportive owners in the league... too supportive if you ask me...

You think I’m a media fan? :laugh: I don’t listen to anyone, especially Jerry. I have my own opinions and speak my mind. Any longtime follower of my posts knows that.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
We have the best fans.
I'm tired of the injuries and when they do happen players end up being out from months and years at a time. But when you look at other teams with injuries their players seem to bounce back A LOT quicker than ours. Some times it better to just pull the bandage off and get back to work because injuries like Gallop's is going to take time, but at the same time the injury has healed but the player is real hesident to get back on the field. J - Smith is a great example, he knew he wasn't a 100% but he still fought his way back. Unfortunately for the boys his skills were overated and he was released.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
We have the best fans.
Note: Just saw were Gallop says it's all mental now! So the injury has healed, but he's worried about getting hit, someone needs to remind him that the NFL and if you can't play because you're afraid then maybe he should retire. The Boys need him on the field or move on from him! IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

CoachD

Reaction score
Man take your time no need to rush besides our group of receivers are better than we think anyways.