Game Day menu, fans! Simplicity or gluttony?

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Getting the smoker ready for 5lbs of wings. Various flavors but my favorite is my home made sauce we call sweet n sassy. Sweet initially then a kick that produces beeds of sweat on the forehead for many partakers. Homemade nachos and salsa and maybe an evening bowl of ice cream to top the day off. Let’s go cowboys!

glimmerman

Reaction score
Umm I started last night. K had a glutton feedin.

2 double whopper with cheese
2 cheese burgers
2 spicy chicken sandwiches
2 order of fries
1 order onion rings.

Got that out of my system.

Tomorrow I shall smoke some ribs.
Probly boiled peanuts.
Crock pot roast and red potatoes.
Wife is making queso dip and onion dip.

A lot of food for my wife and I. And she is a vegetarian.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Getting the smoker ready for 5lbs of wings. Various flavors but my favorite is my home made sauce we call sweet n sassy. Sweet initially then a kick that produces beeds of sweat on the forehead for many partakers. Homemade nachos and salsa and maybe an evening bowl of ice cream to top the day off. Let’s go cowboys!
Dang maybe I should throw a few wings on too. Wings are small so it makes it ok to eat a bunch of them.

bud914

Reaction score
hops...lots of hops

beer.jpg

CPanther95

Reaction score
Umm I started last night. K had a glutton feedin.

2 double whopper with cheese
2 cheese burgers
2 spicy chicken sandwiches
2 order of fries
1 order onion rings.

Burger King makes one of the worst fast food burgers, but I get a craving for a Whopper, that nasty original chicken sandwich, and a large onion rings with their dipping sauce about once a year.

Then every year as soon as I'm done, I swear I'll never go there again. :)

glimmerman

Reaction score
Burger King makes one of the worst fast food burgers, but I get a craving for a Whopper, that nasty original chicken sandwich, and a large onion rings with their dipping sauce about once a year.

Then every year as soon as I'm done, I swear I'll never go there again. :)
Lol. I do the same. I used to get a triple whopper with cheese and onion ring. Was done for the year. But been hitting up there 2 for 6 dollar menu. Same with the McDonald’s 2 for 5 menu. 20 nuggets for 5 bucks is hard to pass up. Yeah I know it’s not real chicken. Lol.

The one for me is Taco Bell. I will get a box of tacos and that really big burrito. Now I know it’s gonna wreck my stomach the next morning. But I do it every once in a while anyways. Next morning I “am never gonna do it again.” Lol.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Lol. I do the same. I used to get a triple whopper with cheese and onion ring. Was done for the year. But been hitting up there 2 for 6 dollar menu. Same with the McDonald’s 2 for 5 menu. 20 nuggets for 5 bucks is hard to pass up. Yeah I know it’s not real chicken. Lol.

The one for me is Taco Bell. I will get a box of tacos and that really big burrito. Now I know it’s gonna wreck my stomach the next morning. But I do it every once in a while anyways. Next morning I “am never gonna do it again.” Lol.

I tell my Grandkids about when McDonald's introduced the chicken nugget (I think I was in High School). I still remember the song in the commercial... "Hot Mustard, Barbecue, Honey, Sweet & Sour too - Dip-Dip-Dip-Dip-Dip ". Even my kids can't believe there was ever a world without chicken nuggets. It makes up about 80% of the diet for Americans under 30. :D

GenoT

Reaction score
We’re doing a Texas version of Maine lobster rolls...substituting crawfish tail-meat ($) for the lobster variety ($$$).

Mix the crawfish with mayonnaise, chopped celery and a few spices — plus a coupla shots of hot sauce — and slap it on a buttered/toasted sliced French loaf.

Ungodly amounts of beer.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I tell my Grandkids about when McDonald's introduced the chicken nugget (I think I was in High School). I still remember the song in the commercial... "Hot Mustard, Barbecue, Honey, Sweet & Sour too - Dip-Dip-Dip-Dip-Dip ". Even my kids can't believe there was ever a world without chicken nuggets. It makes up about 80% of the diet for Americans under 30. :D
Remember when the video of how they make the nuggets hit the internet and was really getting around? That pink goo. Everyone was saying I am never eating them again. How can anyone eat them? I just said they are delicious. You could tell by the texture it wasn’t real chicken to begin with.

If you want real chicken go to KFC!! Which reminds me they have that family box now with all breast and the sides for 20 buck. I may check that out today. I eat very clean all week long so I can do what I want on the weekends. Lol