Game Day menu, fans! Simplicity or gluttony?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I tell my Grandkids about when McDonald's introduced the chicken nugget (I think I was in High School). I still remember the song in the commercial... "Hot Mustard, Barbecue, Honey, Sweet & Sour too - Dip-Dip-Dip-Dip-Dip ". Even my kids can't believe there was ever a world without chicken nuggets. It makes up about 80% of the diet for Americans under 30. :D
About the only thing I eat at McDonalds. That and the fries.

agk136

Reaction score
Shrimp cocktail
Cheese/meats/crackers
Buffalo Wild Wings -Wings
Jersey Mike’s Subs
Chips/dips
Beers beers beers

Dessert-tums and alka seltzer!

I know where I'll be crashing. LOL

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
GameDay_Nachos.jpg

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I am going to do something non spicy and soft...I know by the 4th quarter i will be heaving up what i ate so why make it difficult for myself.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Remember when the video of how they make the nuggets hit the internet and was really getting around? That pink goo. Everyone was saying I am never eating them again. How can anyone eat them? I just said they are delicious. You could tell by the texture it wasn’t real chicken to begin with.

If you want real chicken go to KFC!! Which reminds me they have that family box now with all breast and the sides for 20 buck. I may check that out today. I eat very clean all week long so I can do what I want on the weekends. Lol

People still think the McRib is a tiny slab of ribs - despite the fact that when they bite into the "bones" it has the same texture as the meat in between.

Those KFC bowls might be the fast food item that has the largest gap between how disgusting it seems as a concept vs how delicious it actually tastes.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I have to think on this one...in the event that there is a weather delay with the impending hurricane/tropical storm approaching, I gotta make sure whatever I have in front of me has staying power...I don't want to sit down with something at 4:30p em, gobble it all up expecting the first quarter, and then have a two-hour delay.....I want to experience game 1 in all of it's glory...not have a flat tire to start my excitement.....

....more to come....
Don't make it complicated.
Chew. Enjoy. Burp. Watch Dak to Austin.

DEA_dad

Reaction score
Getting the smoker ready for 5lbs of wings. Various flavors but my favorite is my home made sauce we call sweet n sassy. Sweet initially then a kick that produces beeds of sweat on the forehead for many partakers. Homemade nachos and salsa and maybe an evening bowl of ice cream to top the day off. Let’s go cowboys!
Woooowww, ummm would you part with some sauce recipes for a brother? I’m willing to bribe...

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am keeping it simple ... hamburgers, wine, pretzel and ice cream. We are supposed to get hammered by Gordon Sunday...good day to stay in an watch football...:thumbup:

Aren’t you in Canada? Will be a mere shower by the time it gets there :muttley: