Game Day Menu thread

GMO415

Reaction score
I didn’t know that. My friend who brought the gumbo to last nights party made it on Friday night. Was wondering why he spent hours after work making it rather than doing it yesterday since it was a night game. Was pretty damn good.
You want the meat to soak.up the roux.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
About to start prepping the meal.....Chicken fajitas, flour tortillas, Pico de Gallo, guacamole and beans ala Charra with extra Serrano peppers........OH! Almost forgot, bacon wrapped jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese!!
What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!
Smoked brisket, oven baked onion potatoes, and a veggy. Defense needs to keep it going if they are legit. Go Cowboys

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Whatever you had today, don't eat it on game day again. Ever. :muttley:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I concede when it comes to making Ramen and Pho. There is a lot that goes into a legit broth and I'm more than happy finding good restaurants to get my fix :)

It ain't hard. Pressure cooker is fast and kills the broth. Half a pot roast cooked in the broth and sliced. Some thin sliced filet for the rare part that cooks in the soup. Ingredients are hard to source as most are common in French cooking

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Glad the game was early and only had coffee, i would have thrown up my game day menu all over the carpet.