Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cat-chicken.gif
Lucky kitty!

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Family thanksgiving wont be until tomorrow here, just my wife and I today. Put in a 6lb prime rib, baked potatoes, corn and roasted asparagus for today.
How do you make your prime rib, if it’s not a secret

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
How do you make your prime rib, if it’s not a secret
I use one of these...
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb5WNc5mgPj8FBwLbkCOVRQuxqhyGCgtnfsw&usqp=CAU Water is ok in the bottom. I use cheap beer.

Rap in foil and i use a couple stems of Rose Mary to flavor. 450 degrees for 30 mins and then reduce to 325 degrees for the remaining time and its going to depend on size/weight.

Medium/Rare is the best so, pull it off when the internal temp reaches 115-120 degrees and allow it to rest 15 to 20 mins. The internal temp will get to 125 to 130 degrees.

That how I do it anyway. It's never failed me.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Roast Beef, green bean casserole, corn/macaroni casserole, rolls, and pumpkin pie. ....and wine.... at noon. ... beers and burgers at 6:30 pm...

HotDog37

Reaction score
I made Maryland style fried chicken in a deep cast iron skillet, some white gravy, and made some box stuffing but added some shredded turkey from a turkey leg. Edumame salad with sweet peas, corn and semi-sweet onions. Cranberry Juice / orange / red bull and vodka for mixed drinks.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I use one of these...
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb5WNc5mgPj8FBwLbkCOVRQuxqhyGCgtnfsw&usqp=CAU Water is ok in the bottom. I use cheap beer.

Rap in foil and i use a couple stems of Rose Mary to flavor. 450 degrees for 30 mins and then reduce to 325 degrees for the remaining time and its going to depend on size/weight.

Medium/Rare is the best so, pull it off when the internal temp reaches 115-120 degrees and allow it to rest 15 to 20 mins. The internal temp will get to 125 to 130 degrees.

That how I do it anyway. It's never failed me.
ok thanks, i usually smoke my prime rib everyone seems to like it