Game Day Menu

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
23923-beef-tips-DDMFS-4x3-7477f073cf824257a280eb452ccb7adc.jpg

Since it's a brisk cool day today...

I will be slow cooking some beef tips with some home made gravy mixed with egg noodles, diced purple onion, diced potatoes and some pinto beans. Will add a few Mexican spices for extra flavor. Wash it down with some lightly iced tea.

shabazz

Reaction score
Made a banging sauce with meatballs and pork braciole. Wife had a piece of the braciole last night and loved it. Gonna get some wings for an app though, we are playing Buffalo.
Is the Pork braciole you speak of an italian item? It threw me because our old italian neighbors used to make what they called Brasciole but it was beef instead of pork. It was delicious

However, they also made tripe in tomatoes sauce that was not the best smelling stuff and something they just called "Skins". It was pigskin rolled up with herbs wrapped up and tied at each end and cooked in tomatoe sauce until tender......real italian right there.

Mark

Reaction score
Planning a big ol' loaf of stuffed sausage bread, Buffalo chicken dip, and a well-stocked charcuterie board. Plenty of adult beverages, which will start to flow early.

So much of interest going on sports-wise today, I'm bringing in a couple of extra couple of screens to add to the three at the ready. Aside from the NFL action commencing at 1PM ET, we'll be watching Syracuse @ Oregon (NCAAM) and Colgate at Illinois (NCAAM).

Rajveer

Reaction score
Beautiful weather out today close to 60s. So going to be setting up stuff on the patio. Having Falafels with pita, humus and baba ghanoush. Some Fattoush salad to go along as well and Tahini sauce. Also setting up my Hookah with Paan flavor sheesha. Water with ice and milk in the Hookah to make it smooth and chilled. Having some Arabian coffee to go along with the hookah.