Game of Thrones Season 5 ***spoilers***

Phoenix

Reaction score
It's common sense if you just pay attention.

Something to watch for at the beginning of these shows. If you see them go a do a recap of what has happened before and they go all the way back to season one to bring up a character or plot line...chances are that is going to be something in the current show that will also have something to do with future shows.

In this episode we see the Lannister Cousin. He was the one in the first season that was giving Robert Baratheon his wine when he was hunting. He is the one in later seasons that was sleeping with Cersi and who Tyrion was blackmailing for information. They recapped some of that as the show was starting.

Now low and behold he shows up in what we might consider a Monks outfit and tells Cersi he remembers all of what has happened and how he has or must atone for it now that he is one with the seven gods.

That tells you...hey, something is happening now and in the future. He has very important info that Cersi knows about that could be very harmful to her.

Like I said...common sense type stuff to keep an eye out for.

Look at the recaps and if they recap or bring up something that seems to come from way back or seems really trivial...chances are it is not trivial and will have make for a plot point going forward.

Here is another one. If you paid attention to the scene with the young Cersi Lannister going and visiting the witch.
The witch says she needs blood to tell the Cersi's future...She says she can answer THREE questions for Cersi.

Cersi asks two questions

Will she marry the prince, she says no she will marry a King hence she will be a queen until another younger one comes along.

How many children will she have...she says the king will have 20 while she has 3

However they do not show the third question. There is a third question in the book...I can only guess they are waiting for that in the future episodes.

Point is...paying attention to the episodes will give you a clue of what could happen.

====

A season or two back I talked about the Red Witch giving a clue of what will happen when she took the leeches off of Baratheon's ******* son Gendry and throwing them into the fire...it was a clue to what was going to happen. Two of the three things have happened from that ...Rob Stark is dead, Jeffrey Baratheon/lannister is dead....there is still one more person from that list that is alive.

I was referring to discussing the episodes aired, actually, not predicting the future events...

Phoenix

Reaction score
I was stunned in this episode to hear about where the fat guy is taking the Lannister dwarf guy. That will be very, very interesting when they get there! I wonder if dragons like eating dwarfs?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I was stunned in this episode to hear about where the fat guy is taking the Lannister dwarf guy. That will be very, very interesting when they get there! I wonder if dragons like eating dwarfs?

Thats a deadly combination. Tyrion has intimate knowledge of Kings Landing, The Lannisters and quite frankly the entire seven Kingdoms. Combine his knowledge and hate with Daenerys and her vast army and Dragons if she can gain control of them again? Thats a formidable enemy.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Catch up episode for sure.

Jon Snow stole the show by showing mance mercy there at the end. I think the Wildings will respect him for that. I haven't read the books besides the history of ice and fire by the way so I have no clue what's to come.

I like tyrion and the spider very much and the make a great team. I'm really looking forward to Tyrion meeting denyres.

But I'm mostly looking forward to see ser Jora Mormont in action.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Catch up episode for sure.

Jon Snow stole the show by showing mance mercy there at the end. I think the Wildings will respect him for that. I haven't read the books besides the history of ice and fire by the way so I have no clue what's to come.

I like tyrion and the spider very much and the make a great team. I'm really looking forward to Tyrion meeting denyres.

But I'm mostly looking forward to see ser Jora Mormont in action.

You might be a happy man down the road...maybe you get a Two for Tuesday kind of pairing lol.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It's common sense if you just pay attention.

Something to watch for at the beginning of these shows. If you see them go a do a recap of what has happened before and they go all the way back to season one to bring up a character or plot line...chances are that is going to be something in the current show that will also have something to do with future shows.

In this episode we see the Lannister Cousin. He was the one in the first season that was giving Robert Baratheon his wine when he was hunting. He is the one in later seasons that was sleeping with Cersi and who Tyrion was blackmailing for information. They recapped some of that as the show was starting.

Now low and behold he shows up in what we might consider a Monks outfit and tells Cersi he remembers all of what has happened and how he has or must atone for it now that he is one with the seven gods.

That tells you...hey, something is happening now and in the future. He has very important info that Cersi knows about that could be very harmful to her.

Like I said...common sense type stuff to keep an eye out for.

Look at the recaps and if they recap or bring up something that seems to come from way back or seems really trivial...chances are it is not trivial and will have make for a plot point going forward.

Here is another one. If you paid attention to the scene with the young Cersi Lannister going and visiting the witch.
The witch says she needs blood to tell the Cersi's future...She says she can answer THREE questions for Cersi.

Cersi asks two questions

Will she marry the prince, she says no she will marry a King hence she will be a queen until another younger one comes along.

How many children will she have...she says the king will have 20 while she has 3

However they do not show the third question. There is a third question in the book...I can only guess they are waiting for that in the future episodes.

Point is...paying attention to the episodes will give you a clue of what could happen.

====

A season or two back I talked about the Red Witch giving a clue of what will happen when she took the leeches off of Baratheon's ******* son Gendry and throwing them into the fire...it was a clue to what was going to happen. Two of the three things have happened from that ...Rob Stark is dead, Jeffrey Baratheon/lannister is dead....there is still one more person from that list that is alive.

I was disappointed that the 3rd question was not shown (or the other parts of that scene from the book), but am still hoping that they finish it at a later date. But from the way they ended that scene, it didn't seem like there would be more. I'm not sure I can think of a time that would be more appropriate either. Only time will tell I guess.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Those dragons really got big didn't they, I can't even imagine how big drogon is at this point. Danny better get with the program and get her dragons in check because I see a bunch of problems with the free slaves and the enemies she's making left and right at this point.

Anyone else interested in a prequel to Robs rebellion and Rhaegar the last dragon?

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Those dragons really got big didn't they, I can't even imagine how big drogon is at this point. Danny better get with the program and get her dragons in check because I see a bunch of problems with the free slaves and the enemies she's making left and right at this point.

Anyone else interested in a prequel to Robs rebellion and Rhaegar the last dragon?

Drogon may have to bring order to the "dragon revolt" lol....

I would love that... but man the CGI is costs to make those dragons may make that a difficult task. The budge of the show sky rockets every time they have the/ a dragon in the show.

AzorAhai

Reaction score

Is a prequel in the works? The early Targaryen era and Mad King era would be amazing to see play out. The Targaryen storyline always seemed so juicy from all the stories in the books and TV show.

I would love that... but man the CGI is costs to make those dragons may make that a difficult task. The budge of the show sky rockets every time they have the/ a dragon in the show.

Thats what killed Terra Nova. The sheer cost per episode was sky high due to CG dinosaurs and shooting on location. I think I remember reading it was 3-4m per episode to shoot. I believe its the highest rated TV show ever to be canceled. Sucks too because it was pretty good.

Phoenix

Reaction score

Who is Drogon? Is that the third dragon that is still roaming around free?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is Drogon? Is that the third dragon that is still roaming around free?

Yes...the big one and the would that would probably be called the Alpha male of the group.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Spoiler, kinda...but there's fan theories out there that the Tyrion/Dragon relationship is exactly the opposite of what you are saying.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spoiler, kinda...but there's fan theories out there that the Tyrion/Dragon relationship is exactly the opposite of what you are saying.

But you have to remember that one famous dragon did NOT like dwarves..>Smaug. :p

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

You do not know their names? (Tyrion (Dwarf) and Varys (fat guy)) :laugh:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I don't like the way the red woman is looking at John Snow. I'm not a book reader but the History of ice and snow and what Oberyn said was iffy. "The beautiful and honorable prince Rhaegar left her for another woman" and why would Rhaegar even kidnap her in the 1st place. It's too obvious in my opinion.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
I don't like the way the red woman is looking at John Snow. I'm not a book reader but the History of ice and snow and what Oberyn said was iffy. "The beautiful and honorable prince Rhaegar left her for another woman" and why would Rhaegar even kidnap her in the 1st place. It's too obvious in my opinion.

Not a book reader myself...
Once jon snow climbed the wall in season 3, and it was parallel with the brilliant speech by little finger on "Chaos is a Ladder" .... I stop worrying about him... he will have his trails and tribulations... much to overcome... but he's on the "Hero's Tale" as far as I'm concerned.

From the standpoint of a man... that look... yeh, she's got that down pack....I would be in trouble... hahaha...