Game of Thrones Season 5 ***spoilers***

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I hope not, Tommen seems like a good person and Mycella is in Dorne so she should be safe for a while. I'm sure Jaime will see her this season.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
I hope not, Tommen seems like a good person and Mycella is in Dorne so she should be safe for a while. I'm sure Jaime will see her this season.

You better hope Maggie the Frog is off her prediction than... because so far she has been right on the money......

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
" A man with no motive is a man no one suspects. Always keep your foes confused, If they don't know who you are, what you want, they can't know what you plan to do next."

Words you may soon regret Lord Baelish......

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
tumblr_mlmczeTaxC1qkyfq7o1_500.jpg

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Last night's episode was a bit boring, but was probably the most important in the entire series, so far.

SPOILERS...

Between Jon refusing to accept the Stark name and Varys bringing Tyrion to Mereen - and Dany - I think you can make the assumption that they are both Targaryen. There are theories out there supporting that, but there have been a bunch of clues throughout the season.

Last night, Aemon Targaryen aligned himself with Jon after Jon turned down Stannis' offer to be a Stark, and when Tywin's "you're no son of mine" seems pretty telling. Varys' relationship with the Targaryen's means he probably knows who Tyrion's father actually is, so it would make sense to bring him to Mereen and Dany.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Arya Arya Arya...I hope they don't start going one episode on and one off with her story line as it really is one of the better story lines in the books...especially the one book where they talked of Dorn so much.

Phoenix

Reaction score
What was the big deal with the huge dragon showing up for a minute at the end and then just flying off with Queen HotBabe just staring after him?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Last night's episode was a bit boring, but was probably the most important in the entire series, so far.

SPOILERS...

Between Jon refusing to accept the Stark name and Varys bringing Tyrion to Mereen - and Dany - I think you can make the assumption that they are both Targaryen. There are theories out there supporting that, but there have been a bunch of clues throughout the season.

Last night, Aemon Targaryen aligned himself with Jon after Jon turned down Stannis' offer to be a Stark, and when Tywin's "you're no son of mine" seems pretty telling. Varys' relationship with the Targaryen's means he probably knows who Tyrion's father actually is, so it would make sense to bring him to Mereen and Dany.

While I think Jon is a Targaryen, I don't think Tyrion is. Most of the theories out there involve Tywin having an inclination, but if that were the case, I think Tywin would have had him killed a long time ago.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
While I think Jon is a Targaryen, I don't think Tyrion is. Most of the theories out there involve Tywin having an inclination, but if that were the case, I think Tywin would have had him killed a long time ago.
I thought the reason he didn't do that was b/c it would shame his wife and hurt the family name...basically the same thing as Ed Stark.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I thought the reason he didn't do that was b/c it would shame his wife and hurt the family name...basically the same thing as Ed Stark.

Ed never would have killed Jon Snow just to avoid shame (but we are on the same page about Jon). But if Tyrion was not his, the shame of truth would have been worse than the shame of him having his son killed. Personally I think it's very unlikely that Tyrion is the son of the mad king because George RR Martin likes to hide certain things in characters actions, sometimes they will be explicitly said, other times they won't. I think Tyrion's role is clear that while Tywin does not treat him like a son, due to him being a dwarf, due to his mother dying in childbirth, he is more like Tywin than either Jamie or Cersei. Cersei is ruthless, like Tywin, but not nearly as cunning and Jamie cares little for politics. Tyrion is perfect blend of cunning, ruthlessness but he does posses far more compassion than Tywin ever did.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Ed never would have killed Jon Snow just to avoid shame (but we are on the same page about Jon). But if Tyrion was not his, the shame of truth would have been worse than the shame of him having his son killed. Personally I think it's very unlikely that Tyrion is the son of the mad king because George RR Martin likes to hide certain things in characters actions, sometimes they will be explicitly said, other times they won't. I think Tyrion's role is clear that while Tywin does not treat him like a son, due to him being a dwarf, due to his mother dying in childbirth, he is more like Tywin than either Jamie or Cersei. Cersei is ruthless, like Tywin, but not nearly as cunning and Jamie cares little for politics. Tyrion is perfect blend of cunning, ruthlessness but he does posses far more compassion than Tywin ever did.
That's fair, to some extent.

I won't get into all of the "evidence" that supports Tyrion being a Targaryen, but it's out there if you want to Google lol

But, in this context, you also have to consider the Season 5 art. It pretty directly aligns with the idea of Tyrion as a Targaryen

games-thrones-season-5.jpg

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score

I won't get into all of the "evidence" that supports Tyrion being a Targaryen, but it's out there if you want to Google lol

But, in this context, you also have to consider the Season 5 art. It pretty directly aligns with the idea of Tyrion as a Targaryen

Tywin Lannister
"You're no son of mine"

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

I think it has more to do with him aligning with Daenerys, then him being some kin of hers.