Game of Thrones Season 5 ***spoilers***

jnday

Reaction score
GOT has so many characters that it is hard to keep up with them as it is. Adding a few more is going to make it worse lol.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
found it http://screenrant.com/game-thrones-season-5-6-casting-characters/

This is Randyll Tarly:

Father. Aged 50’s to 60’s, he’s one of the greatest soldiers in Westeros- a humorless martinet, severe and intimidating. He demands martial discipline in the field and in his home. It’s described as “a very good part” for next year and that he’s “centrally involved” in a protagonist’s storyline.

the dynamic between him and Samwell should be interesting, considering that he forced Samwell to go to the wall

visionary

Reaction score
Jon is of course alive
All the other deaths of prominent characters were to forward the story line and to make us believe that anyone can die on the show so we would believe Jon is dead

Jon Snow is dead but Jon T is born

Jon T and Dany T lead the human armies to victory over the white walkers and marry to become the true rulers of the 7 kingdoms

I would be disappointed if Jon is revived by Melisandre because I don't want his character to be beholden to a god that wants human/child sacrifice. Jon is "good" and honorable and that is what sets him apart

JMO

visionary

Reaction score
Just because he is revived by Melisandre, doesn't mean he is beholden to that God

Yes he is
How will she revive him?
Blood magic
Whose blood?
Human blood
At whose command?
The god of light

IMO these things are the exact opposite of everything Jon stands for

My only problem with my whole scenario is that it is too 'neat' and too obvious

visionary

Reaction score
Yes.
One of the willing moved into his bird when his human body was killed on the show.

The book at one area talked about a human going into the animal body full time as well.

With bran they talked about on the show and book.

So could be that possibility but I don't think it happens in John's case.

It was said that the longer a person stayed in animal form that they would eventually turn into the animal not only in body but in mind.

Now you're giving me ideas

Maybe his wolf (his other half) gets sacrificed to revive him

visionary

Reaction score
I may be a bit mad... but I would get over it quick, because it would be hilarious.

But I will say this... I think the show will end with "balance", more than one side destroying the other.

This much should be clear and obvious

This is not the first time this struggle has occurred
There are legends about what happens when winter comes precisely because winter has come and gone before and clearly humans and dragons and the dead and the white walkers have found a way to survive
It likely happens on this world every few centuries
It is the circle of life
Someone wins, someone loses, reset

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Yes he is
How will she revive him?
Blood magic
Whose blood?
Human blood
At whose command?
The god of light

I don't remember his name but Dennis pennis (look it up) could revive his mate with one eye without sacrifice.

Jon is of course alive
All the other deaths of prominent characters were to forward the story line and to make us believe that anyone can die on the show so we would believe Jon is dead

Jon Snow is dead but Jon T is born

Jon T and Dany T lead the human armies to victory over the white walkers and marry to become the true rulers of the 7 kingdoms

I would be disappointed if Jon is revived by Melisandre because I don't want his character to be beholden to a god that wants human/child sacrifice. Jon is "good" and honorable and that is what sets him apart

JMO

The actors has cut his hair which apparently is a big deal and said he's done, one director agreed so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

As for him being a good guy, he kinda lied to the ginger wildling and bolted on her. That was a crappy thing to do. She was totes in lunge with him.

visionary

Reaction score
I don't remember his name but Dennis pennis (look it up) could revive his mate with one eye without sacrifice.

The actors has cut his hair which apparently is a big deal and said he's done, one director agreed so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

As for him being a good guy, he kinda lied to the ginger wildling and bolted on her. That was a crappy thing to do. She was totes in lunge with him.

Sometimes you have to do things you don't want for the greater good

If he is to be reborn he will have to be "different" and not as "Jon Snow still alive" so cutting his hair means nothing

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Yes he is
How will she revive him?
Blood magic
Whose blood?
Human blood
At whose command?
The god of light

Maybe it's different in the book, but the other guy was revived by a prayer and he seemed to have a choice in what he wanted to do, just chose to serve the lord of light

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to do things you don't want for the greater good

If he is to be reborn he will have to be "different" and not as "Jon Snow still alive" so cutting his hair means nothing

It means his stylist got a pay day and he has a killer new do', these might not be something but they are not nothing, I'm hardly going to dictate when nothing transforms into something, but clearly these being in the aether gives the
them the status of not nothing, they are clearly something, debating this means you know nothing Jon Snow.

visionary

Reaction score
It means his stylist got a pay day and he has a killer new do', these might not be something but they are not nothing, I'm hardly going to dictate when nothing transforms into something, but clearly these being in the aether gives the
them the status of not nothing, they are clearly something, debating this means you know nothing Jon Snow.

All these things tell me something

They are desperate for the viewers to believe Jon is dead

Why might that be?
Hmmmm......

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
All these things tell me something

They are desperate for the viewers to believe Jon is dead

Why might that be?
Hmmmm......

But they also bumped the lady stone heart storyline. I mean, I always thought he was coming back to fly around on dragons, but maybe, just maybe that's what the wanted you to want. He might warg into the little boy or something else before he dies but I do believe kit Harrington the actor is done.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Everyone seems so certain that Jon will be revived and the story will end a certain way. But if any average Joe could write this stuff then GRRM wouldn't be such a special author. No one is convincing me of anything. No matter how matter-of-factly they say it.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

He still has his hair. He got a trim, that's all. There is no doubt he'll be back.