Game of Thrones Season 6

cml750

Reaction score
Yep!!! That is the main reason I pay for HBO. Certainly not to watch the same few movies over and over.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Only reason I have hbo.. I mean getting to watch Eastbound and down and leftovers is nice but without Game of Thrones I would never spend the money hbo.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
tip-dance.gif

12f0f5f0d458988bb105c814eac0abf1.gif

dancer.gif

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
by far my favorite show......my wife's birthday is Saturday and then Sunday night GoT!! a much needed distraction filled weekend to get my mind off the Draft lol....

FloridaRob

Reaction score
yup biggest cliff hanger since Who shot JR? Is JS dead? How did he survive that? If all those yahoos on the wall missed Jon Snows vital organs with him just kneeling there and it comes back that he is still living, then I hate to see what happens when the Whitewalkers get there and they actually have to fight a moving target.

Still cant believe it has been a year since all that happened. Looking forward to it. I watched the first few seasons in about a month so having to wait for a new year has been annoying. Homeland and Game of Thrones are defintely my favorite but also like Outlander, The Affair, and got involved with Billions first year. The main character is still Brody tho.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
yup biggest cliff hanger since Who shot JR? Is JS dead? How did he survive that? If all those yahoos on the wall missed Jon Snows vital organs with him just kneeling there and it comes back that he is still living, then I hate to see what happens when the Whitewalkers get there and they actually have to fight a moving target.

Still cant believe it has been a year since all that happened. Looking forward to it. I watched the first few seasons in about a month so having to wait for a new year has been annoying. Homeland and Game of Thrones are defintely my favorite but also like Outlander, The Affair, and got involved with Billions first year. The main character is still Brody tho.

Pretty sure he's dead, but Melisandre will bring him back to life......

FloridaRob

Reaction score
watching last seasons episode where Melisandre burns Stannis daughter alive. That episode was tough to watch.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Put it back on Melisandre (never thought I would say that!)!

That was pretty shocking.....I wonder if she does that every night or just when she needs full power....

...otherwise it was a pretty solid start......they have a lot of competing story-lines...they could dump Dorne and Arya imo

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
And they want to cut next season to 7 episodes and the final season to 6.

1 hour episodes are like a blink of an eye.

Where'd you hear that? So only 8 seasons total. 23 remaining episodes total. They're going awfully slow paced to wrap everything up by then. It's not that they can't wrap up the story. It's that they have 50+ storylines and the majority of them are nowhere near being wrapped up. The earlier seasons seemed a little more focused. Now there's just so much going on.