Game of Thrones Season 6

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
And they want to cut next season to 7 episodes and the final season to 6.

1 hour episodes are like a blink of an eye.

Yeh, I heard that... It makes sense though... the VFX needed to do the last two seasons... white walkers, the wall coming down, dragons.... very pricey....

The first week of season 6, underwhelming, but I have to watch it again...
one thing I don't have to watch again, dorn.... I hate that storyline...
If the sand snakes weren't kinda hot, I would turn it off every time they pop up on screen.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Yeh, I heard that... It makes sense though... the VFX needed to do the last two seasons... white walkers, the wall coming down, dragons.... very pricey....

The first week of season 6, underwhelming, but I have to watch it again...
one thing I don't have to watch again, dorn.... I hate that storyline...
If the sand snakes weren't kinda hot, I would turn it off every time they pop up on screen.

One of them is fire. Another is prettying banging. The other one is meh.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I can't believe how much they screwed up the entire Dorne storyline....just wow. A failure of epic proportions on every level. Other than that I really enjoyed the premiere. Far better than some episodes from last season. Just please don't drag out resurrecting Jon.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Just curious, who would be the king if Tommen died? I don't mean who has traces of King Robert's blood. I mean if Tommen died in the next episode, who would they appoint as king? I really can't think of an answer.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
and next week Benji comes back. There is another story line

you mean Bran? yea, Im interested in his story, and he wasnt in last season at all.....but man, its just yet another to take time away from the seemingly hundreds of other storylines lol......

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I thought it was a fairly solid start except for the sand snakes somehow being on the boat when they were on the dock watching it sail away last season.

I think Bran might start to bring some storylines together.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Just curious, who would be the king if Tommen died? I don't mean who has traces of King Robert's blood. I mean if Tommen died in the next episode, who would they appoint as king? I really can't think of an answer.

Stannis, if alive would be the legit next in line technically, but since he was in rebellion in the eyes of the crown, Im sure either Cersei would seize the throne, or maybe Jamie......thered simply be nobody left in the Baratheon line.....

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I thought it was a fairly solid start except for the sand snakes somehow being on the boat when they were on the dock watching it sail away last season.

I figured they boarded the ship when it was returning. But you would think the prince and his men would have been out for blood for the sand snakes. But nope he was a lamb to slaughter just like his dad.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
watching last seasons episode where Melisandre burns Stannis daughter alive. That episode was tough to watch.

The most horrible point in the series. It's hard to believe that actually used to happen a lot in ancient days. People burning their own children alive. :(:(:(

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
The most horrible point in the series. It's hard to believe that actually used to happen a lot in ancient days. People burning their own children alive. :(:(:(

And its weird because, I hate Melisandre for coercing Stannis into doin such a thing....but meanwhile If she really does bring back Jon Snow like alot of us think, then she's all a sudden a hero lol......

FloridaRob

Reaction score
And its weird because, I hate Melisandre for coercing Stannis into doin such a thing....but meanwhile If she really does bring back Jon Snow like alot of us think, then she's all a sudden a hero lol......

that is pretty much the whole show. So many characters we hated early on in the series are now some of our favorites. Hated the Mountain early on but his interaction with Arya made us like him before he died, hated Jaimie early on but even he has developed into a sympathetic character, Tyrion was not my favorite in the first couple of seasons but now is probably my favorite in the show-Of course Ramsey Bolton being dead is the only way you could like him.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
that is pretty much the whole show. So many characters we hated early on in the series are now some of our favorites. Hated the Hound early on but his interaction with Arya made us like him before he was left for dead, hated Jaimie early on but even he has developed into a sympathetic character, Tyrion has always been awesome, but has had less to do lately-Of course Ramsey Bolton being dead is the only way you could like him.

Fixed it for you.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Hound, Mountain-Geez-some are here and gone so quick it is hard to remember their names. Tyrion became awesome to me when his hooker girl friend broke his heart by sleeping with his dad. Before that he was just a hard to like trouble maker.

so maybe the Hound is alive. that would be interesting. did not think about that. He had less wounds than Jon snow did.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stannis, if alive would be the legit next in line technically, but since he was in rebellion in the eyes of the crown, Im sure either Cersei would seize the throne, or maybe Jamie......thered simply be nobody left in the Baratheon line.....

Stannis is dead...Brianne (sp?) killed him

Cerscie (sp?) thinks that they killed all of Robert's ******* sons

But I do believe that Gendry is still alive so I guess he would be heir if you stuck with the Baratheon blood line

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What do you mean they were on the boat...Why would you say that....I don't think I missed a part where they were on the boat but maybe I did.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
What do you mean they were on the boat...Why would you say that....I don't think I missed a part where they were on the boat but maybe I did.

They were on the boat when they killed the Martell boy. They were sailing back to Westeros with the Lannister girl.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They were on the boat when they killed the Martell boy. They were sailing back to Westeros with the Lannister girl.

That's right...did not even think of that.

They must have killed him prior to the lannister girl getting on the ship when they were on the dock.

Was the young prince on the dock when they were kissing/poisoning the lannister girl? I don't think he was. So they may have killed him on the ship prior to poisoning the girl and they just showed it out of order.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Stannis is dead...Brianne (sp?) killed him

Cerscie (sp?) thinks that they killed all of Robert's ******* sons

But I do believe that Gendry is still alive so I guess he would be heir if you stuck with the Baratheon blood line

I don't think anyone alive knows he's Robert's son

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think anyone alive knows he's Robert's son

Arya does...but I doubt that comes into play.
The Red Priestess knows as well and maybe she comes into play with that but I doubt it.

Just seems odd that they save him from the killing of the ******* sons and kept him alive later when the brotherhood had him and then again when Stannis and the Priestess had him.