Game of Thrones Season 6

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Arya does...but I doubt that comes into play.
The Red Priestess knows as well and maybe she comes into play with that but I doubt it.

Just seems odd that they save him from the killing of the ******* sons and kept him alive later when the brotherhood had him and then again when Stannis and the Priestess had him.

Yea, I forgot about Melisandra. Couldn't remember if Arya knew or not, and I think Ser Davos knows as well

Kevinicus

Reaction score
That's right...did not even think of that.

They must have killed him prior to the lannister girl getting on the ship when they were on the dock.

Was the young prince on the dock when they were kissing/poisoning the lannister girl? I don't think he was. So they may have killed him on the ship prior to poisoning the girl and they just showed it out of order.

The note that Doran got from Jaime that revealed that Myrcella had been poisoned said that he would be sending Trystane back on the same boat. He was killed while it was still next to King's Landing. I think they just goofed, unless we are supposed to believe they took another boat out and snuck on board at some point.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Hound, Mountain-Geez-some are here and gone so quick it is hard to remember their names. Tyrion became awesome to me when his hooker girl friend broke his heart by sleeping with his dad. Before that he was just a hard to like trouble maker.

so maybe the Hound is alive. that would be interesting. did not think about that. He had less wounds than Jon snow did.

Ah, I thought Tyrion has always been the most likable character by far. Witty, smart, and with a pretty good heart to boot.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Cg2XRByU8AAkjka.jpg

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I have a theory. George RR Martin died years ago and Reddit has been writing the story ever since. Reddit predicted exactly how everything would happen a year ago. Same as they did with True Detective.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I have a theory. George RR Martin died years ago and Reddit has been writing the story ever since. Reddit predicted exactly how everything would happen a year ago. Same as they did with True Detective.

Has reddit settled on the best form of death for Ramsay? I have a few suggestions...

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I'm not celebrating until I find out what the catch is. He was brought back by the Lord of the light, after all. We're liable to find out he has to drink the blood of toddlers or something...

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I'm not celebrating until I find out what the catch is. He was brought back by the Lord of the light, after all. We're liable to find out he has to drink the blood of toddlers or something...

was he? not necessarily, we just know he was brought back. Melisandra could have abilities that have nothing to do with the Lord of light, even though she attributes them to the Lord of light. On top of that it *could* have been some other diety, who just chose to use her.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
much better episode, and I said that before the ending lol......not only Jon Snow, but Hodor is back!! and Bran lol.....great to see the Iron Islands/Greyjoys back in the mix to!

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Jon's too honorable to do more than beheading him. Olly's fate will be interesting.

Jon will forgive him right away, and eventually win him back...thats my guess anyway.........unless Jon Snow's supposed Targaryen side starts to come about lol.....