Game of Thrones Season 7 thread

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There WILL be spoilers in this thread.

So if you have not seen an episode and have it recorded to watch later, best bet is not to read the thread if you get ticked off about spoilers...if you don't care, so be it lol.

First episode of the season...might have been the best opening scene of the series.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Very interested to see how the initial Jon/Dyneras meeting goes. I dont think it will go well as they are both strong willed and Jon wants to mine Dragonstone. But Tyrion seemed to have alot of respect for Jon.

Really want to see what happens with Bran at the wall now. Yes he knows Jon is a true Stark/Targyrian. But will anyone, including Jon accept it?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The giant White Walkers are going to be hell to fight unless they get a lot of the dragon's glass. Jon will have to make a deal with that dragon queen.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The giant White Walkers are going to be hell to fight unless they get a lot of the dragon's glass. Jon will have to make a deal with that dragon queen.
Dyneras enjoys her men. I think Jon has something to offer her.....

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just repeating what I hear.
Well in that case. In regards to him knowing nothing about sex. That just means he is unspoiled meat for Dyneras to feast on

In regards to him not knowing who he is, Bran is at Castle Black and the show is supposed to move at a faster pace then normal, so his identity may be resolved sooner rather that later

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's probably the same wig. It means nothing. Jon Snow needs to backhand his cousin and put her in her place. He is the King and she needs to stop disrespecting him in the company of everyone.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If not for her... He would be dead by the hand of Ramsey Bolton.
That doesn't give her carte blanche to do as she did, she can sidebar if need be. It's disrespectful for her to counter his words with her tone in front of everyone.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
So Sam sent a raven to tell Jon to head to Dragonstone to mine dragon glass. Daenerys just arrived in Dragonstone so it looks like the two will meet sooner than later.

Arya seems to be headed to King's Landing. She doesn't seem to have any allies in that area. I'm not really sure what's gonna happen with her.

Euron is sailing around trying to find some "gift" for Cersei to bring back to her to get her to agree to marry him. Maybe he runs into Arya. Not sure he'd even recognize her. Fan theories on Reddit say the gift will be Gendry, the last remaining heir of King Robert. Not really sure what purpose he would serve for Cersei at the moment. She has bigger problems to deal with than killing the remaining Baratheon.

Preview from next week shows the Sand Snakes met up with the GreyJoys (the good ones). Last I recalled, they were with Daenerys.

Wonder what Littlefinger is plotting. I think he was happy to see Sansa try to undermine Jon since any doubt on Jon's legitimacy would help Littlefinger's quest for the throne. But Sansa doesn't seem to want any confrontation with Jon so I see Littlefinger getting a little desperate. I don't think anything will come from his storyline. Jon will probably end up executing him. He did sorta foreshadow it with talking about how Ned taught him to handle the executions himself.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
There WILL be spoilers in this thread.

So if you have not seen an episode and have it recorded to watch later, best bet is not to read the thread if you get ticked off about spoilers...if you don't care, so be it lol.

First episode of the season...might have been the best opening scene of the series.

I kept falling asleep. Not because it was boring but because I've been working so late lately. I'm going to watch it again tonight.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Enjoyed the Arya Stark revenge vs that skank family.
She's on a roll
Those young soldiers were way too nice for GoT....... I kept waiting for them to turn..... but they were just young boys sent off to fight someone else's war

That doesn't give her carte blanche to do as she did, she can sidebar if need be. It's disrespectful for her to counter his words with her tone in front of everyone.
Plus she was wrong....... the biggest mistake Rob made was beheading the Karstark elder..... that is why the Umbers and Karstarks betrayed Jon to beign with

Jon knows they need every man and woman united to fight the WW....... when the 2 children stood up to pledge their loyalty it made Jon look noble with his decision